What Have I Heard?

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was still overwhelmed by the whole blackmailing issue that she unwillingly witnessed then she knew that a fellow idol is being blackmailed for murder. The impact was huge enough for Chaeyoung that she reacted loudly making herself noticed. She was still trying to process which act is worse, being a murderer or being blackmailed because of it. When she was about to leave, she suddenly felt someone standing right beside her which made her divert her attention to them.

"Chaeyoung-sshi? Are you alright? How can I help you?"

Chaeyoung felt even more startled by this sudden appearance, she lifted her head to see someone she never expected to encounter.

"S... Sunbaenim?" Chaeyoung muttered.

"Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost"

"I haven't seen, I've heard it" Chaeyoung whispered to herself.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, I said that I was just passing by" Chaeyoung tried to act normal "it was nice meeting you Suga-sshi" Chaeyoung bowed then turned to leave. She wanted to disappear and delete that dreadful moment from her life but it happened and her destiny has already been decided and she can't do anything about it. When she was about to leave he grabbed her wrist making her face him.

"Chaeyoung-sshi! How much did you hear?" Suga looked annoyed but tried to put on a forced smile.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung tried to act normal "I told you that I was just passing by"

Please log in to read the full chapter