Getting Serious

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

After visiting his father and having an argument with him, Suga was really bugged by what the latter said, believing it held too much ambiguity. He thought those mysterious words are hiding more complicated stuff and no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't come to a conclusion nor ignore these words.
Suga couldn't simply let it slide so he immediately went to visit Mino and talk to him about it.

"Why is my father insisting on letting you out of jail?" Suga asked Mino "is there anything you're hiding from me?"

"Of course he wants me out, I'm his puppet after all"

"Listen to me!" Suga looked left and right before whispering "is there anyone my father is working for?"

"You're father is working for someone else?" Mino whisper yelled.

"I think so, I think it's a female. He slipped earlier when I met him and said something about a vixen"

"Woaaaaah! This manipulation is hierarchical" Mino held his head "I'm really going nuts"

"Look! We'll do as agreed. I'll drop the case and get you out secretly but my father shouldn't Know" Suga said.

"Don't worry about that" Mino smirked.
______________________________________

Rosè held her phone nervously as she hesitated to publish the post she wrote. It was a lengthy confession and she wanted to post it on Instagram but it wasn't as simple as she thought. But as she was shilly-shallying, the doorbell rang and it was Hoseok who came to visit her.

"Why do you look nervous?" He asked as he walked in then noticed the phone in her hand "what is that?" He grabbed it.
Hoseok read what Rosé wrote and widened his eyes then immediately deleted it.

"Have you lost your mind?" He yelled "what do you think you're doing?"

"I just want to get rid of this burden. It's killing me. I want everyone to know that I have a daughter"

"And you think this'll solve the problem

Please log in to read the full chapter