Aftermath

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga parted ways with Mino after being released by Chaeyoung. He headed to the dorm wanting to crash out and forget his ordeal but he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw three police officers standing in front of the dorm. The BTS members were standing next to the officers while freaking out and waiting impatiently for Suga to arrive. The latter gulped all his stinging emotions and walked casually towards them offering a slight bow.

"Hyung!" JHope ran to him wearing a concerned look "these officers are looking for you and they refused to say why"

"What's going on?" Suga asked the officers.

"You're Min Yoongi, right?" the officer asked.

"I am indeed" Suga nodded.

"Yoongi-shi, you are under arrest for abetting the murder of Son Jihyun. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say may be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford for one, one will be provided to you" the officer said as he handcuffed Suga.

"There must be some mistake" Namjoon tried to stop the officer "maybe you got the wrong per-"

"Namjoon-ah, it's okay" Suga interrupted him in surrender "I'll be fine"

Everyone was thunderstruck. It was like Suga admitted the crime and gave himself in. But what was going inside his head was nothing but a gloomy future in which he doesn't know if he could make it through or not.
Suga was led to the police station where he was questioned and told his version of the story.

"I'm sorry Yoongi-shi. But we'll have to keep you until you're proven innocent because the plaintiff is a step ahead of you"

"How is that?" Suga asked.

"She finally managed to get footage of the incident but even though you w

Please log in to read the full chapter