Our First Encounter

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was surprised by Suga's persistence on not dating Mino and only one thing explained his reaction. She knew that no matter how many times she'd ask him, he'd never say the truth so she decided to reveal her thoughts.

"Is he the one who blackmailed you?" Chaeyoung questioned "is Mino the one who blackmailed you?"

Suga froze and couldn't take any step further. He has never expected such thing coming from Chaeyoung. In fact, he has never expected that Chaeyoung will bring up that topic again but telling him something extremely sensitive was anything but what he awaited. He stuttered a little before speaking again making Chaeyoung mouth agape once he did.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear this" Suga said rudely "and it would be better if you pretend that you didn't say it either"

"Why?"

"Are you still asking why?" Suga yelled loudly making Chaeyoung flinch "You don't want to get stabbed again, don't you"

"A-are you threatening me?" Chaeyoung asked having tears in her eyes.

"I won't be the one stabbing you this time. I got over that now that my father is alive"

"Is Mino the one who's going to hurt me?"

"Chaeyoung for god's sake, stop talking about him" he grabbed her arm making her look at him straight in the eye "This is not a game. It's very dangerous, please step out of it and let me handle it"

"I'll date him" Chaeyoung lowered her head.

Suga stood speechlessly, clueless about Cha

Please log in to read the full chapter