Sinners

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mino and Suga were left alone in the room now filled with painful memories. They were locked there as Chaeyoung commanded. No one knows what's going to happen next and they couldn't care less; they thought what worse could happen. Mino, who was once a manipulator, is now oblivious to what is happening around him.

"What is this about?" Mino asked feeling deeply confused. "Who is Son Jihyun"

"Her brother, he was a classmate of mine and he died at school" Suga said with a low head.

"and what does it have to do with you?" Mino freaked out as he whisper yelled "are you involved in it?"

"I don't know if I am" Suga lowered his head feeling remorse "They told me to call him to the school backyard and I did, I didn't know their intentions"

"Who are they?" Mino asked.

"His bullies" Suga said "I didn't give it any thoughts, I was heading to the basketball field, where Jihyun was staying, when they told me to call him because they needed him and I did without considering the consequences. I was the kind of person who's always asleep at the wheel. Never been attentive nor cared about what's around me. The next thing I knew that day was Jihyun's death. I couldn't leave my house eversince. The only question I had in mind was the degree of my involvement in the accident" Tears escaped Suga's eyes as he narrated the dreadful memory "No legal actions were taken back then. Nothing was found against them but everyone knew it was them, they just couldn't convict them"

"What about his family? I mean Chaeyoung's family" Mino asked.

"They dug a lot in the accident but they couldn't find anything so they eventually gave up, or so I thought" Suga spoke bitterly "apparently Chaeyoung has never given up"

Every word Suga said made a tear drop from the eyes of Chaeyoung who was listening to their conversation through the listening device she put in the room. The events Suga narrated took her 14 years back in time and revived her rage to put each one of them behind bars. She wanted to give

Please log in to read the full chapter