The Past

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

No matter how many times Chaeyoung tried to convince Suga to tell her the truth behind stabbing her, he's always refused to speak. He insisted that it's pride hurting and he would never bring himself to spit the truth.

"Your pride is taking you to jail" Chaeyoung said " you're not helping me nor giving me a reason to forgive you"

"I can answer for him, just let him go" someone interrupted their conversation.

"Hoseok-ah! What are you doing here?" Suga sighed.

"You need to go out, I'll talk to her" JHope said.

"What are you doing?" Suga gritted his teeth.

"Just trust me, I'll handle it" JHope whispered.

Suga left the room giving some room for JHope and Chaeyoung to talk. The latter didn't make any reaction when JHope came in. She just wanted to hear the truth no matter what.

"So what is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"He has a multiple personality disorder" JHope said "that's what it is"

"These kind of people are dangerous, you know that" Chaeyoung couldn't bite "I want the real reason"

"He was dangerous, wasn't he?" JHope said "he tried to kill you but now he can't remember it"

"I don't get it" Chaeyoung frowned.

"He experienced a terrible childhood that's what got him sick" JHope explained "he gets anxious especially when someone knows about his past mistake and when he gets very anxious he switches personality and starts acting in a criminogenic way and that's what happened when you knew about his secret"

"Who did he kill first?" Chaeyoung asked.

"His father" JHope lowered his head "he killed his own father"

"No" Chaeyoung shook her head as she started to tear up.

"Yes" JHope said "he was trying to protect his mother but the price was his father's life"

"Where is his mother?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's trying to live through her son's anomaly and ger husband's death" JHope explained "there isn't a single thing that she didn't do to help him but nothing worked"

"Was he like this before his father's death?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, he was a very normal person but his father was abusive" JHope said "he used to abuse his mother a lot and one day he's gone too far. Yoongi wanted to protect his mother who was being beaten so he hit him in the back of his head. He didn't mean to kill him but he died" JHope said "his mother t

Please log in to read the full chapter