Plot Twist

Two Different Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

All they could see was darkness. They felt their bodies aching as they struggled to break free from the ropes that were tightened on their wrists and ankles. Suga and Mino tried to adjust their eyes to light that suddenly spread inside the dark room and diverted their attention to the person that entered the room.

"I told you to stop fooling around son" Suga widened his eyes as soon as he heard his father's voice.

"Dad?!" Suga muttered making Mino shocked as well.

"I've warned you but you refused to listen" the father said "now it's out of my hands, I can't help you"

This this current situation was the outcome of the boys' plan. Only 24 hours earlier that were hyped up and excited about executing their plan to bring Suga's father down along with whoever woman he's working for. But their plan backfired suddenly and mysteriously as if their it was exposed, or maybe it actually was.

"How did you know?" Suga asked.

"I told you to stop messing around. I told you that she's going to get you if you don't stop but you refused to listen. It's all happening now and I cannot do anything about it"

"who is she ? Why is she making you do that? Why are you involved with her ? Just tell me who the hell is she?" Suga yelled feeling helpless.

"Stop making a scene" a woman's voice interrupted their conversation "stop acting like a victim when you are nothing but a murderer"

Suga and Mino lifted their heads up to be surprised by the woman Suga's father always refered to as a vixen. But the shock made them only able to remain mouth agape while their eyes were widened.

"Ch- Chaeyoung ?!" Suga stuttered as a tear escaped his eyes.

They just looked at her in confusion not even knowing what questions to ask. But she knows

Please log in to read the full chapter