Performance

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

The day of school performance finally came. You woke up early to prepare yourself.

Just after you prepared, Ren arrived at your place to fetch you.

“Ready?” he asked. You smiled and nodded. He nodded, “Okay then, let’s go!” he said as you nodded again. With that, both you and Ren leave Park’s mansion.

---

As the car reach the school, you and Ren went out as you suddenly saw your friends.

“Oppas!” you excitedly called as you waved. You saw them smiled as they walked towards you.

“Are you guys ready for the performance?” Minhyun asked. You beamed and nodded. You open your mouth to spoke but Ren cut you off.

“Yes, we’re ready! You don’t need to ask it.” he coldly said. You shot him a glare but Ren ignored you.

“Yah! Chill! I was just asking.” Minhyun defended. “Are you finish with your question now?” Ren raised an eyebrow. Minhyun nodded.

“Okay then. We’re going in the class first.” Ren blurted as he wrapped an arm around your wrist and pulled you closer to him that made you gasped in surprise.

With that, Ren dragged you away from your friends. Your friends shook their heads because of Ren’s weird action.

---

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” you hissed Ren as you two reach the classroom. The classroom was still empty.

“We still have to practice that’s why I did that.” he snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Nice excuse Mr. Choi Minki.” you said. He pouted, “Come on, let’s practice.” he said. You nodded as both you two started practicing.

Then Ren’s favorite part came, the body contact. He pulled you closer as he stared straightly to your eyes. You just stared back as you sway your body along with him.

Ren didn’t take his eyes off from you as you also did. Just then, Ren started to lean closer to your face.

Before his lips touch yours, you immediately pulled back from his arms as you shot him a look, “Yah! Is that the reason why you want us to practice huh?!” you hissed.

He firmly shook his head and waved a hand, “Ani! It’s because I want our performance to be perfect.” he defended.

You rolled your eyes, “I already know you Ren so stop fooling me! Tsk!” you snapped. He pouted, “Okay, I admit. I want to kiss you. Is it bad to kiss my girlfriend?” he pouted even more.

“Aigoo! You’re so childish.” you walked to him and give him a peck on the lips but he wrapped his arms to your waist to give you a long passionate kiss.

Suddenly, you heard the door burst open. “Omo!” you heard a familiar voice gasped that made you and Ren immediately pulled away.

As you turned to the direction of the door, your eyes widen seeing your friends with a jaw dropped.

“Yah! You two are here at school and it’s a public place. Do that ‘thing’ in a private place please..” JR the first one who reacted.

You suddenly blushed because of the sudden comment. Ren rubbed the back of his neck, embarassed.

JR shook his head in amusement as he walked passed by you two. Aron tapped Ren’s shoulder, “Nice move men.” and he passed by the two of you.

Baekho give Ren 2 thumbs up aa he followed JR and Aron. Lastly, Minhyun faced you and said, “I’m mad at you. You didn’t even give me a kiss when we’re together before but you give him one.” he said as he nodded to Ren’s direction.

“Uh-oh..” you lowered your head as you played with your fingers. “But you can still give me one if you want to.” Minhyun suddenly blurted.

You looked up and gasped, “Eh?!” Ren give Minhyun a glare.

Minhyun paused, “Just kidding!” he winked at you before he followed the others.

You blushed. Ren narrowed his eyes to you, “Yah! Why are you blushing? You want to kiss him?” he asked.

You quickly shook your head, “Ani! I was just embarassed okay..” you replied.

---

“Everyone, go to your partners now. We’ll start after a few minutes.” the teacher announced as she entered the classroom. All of you did.

Minutes later, the teacher caught all your attentions again. With that, the performance started.

Baekho and his partner was assigned to be the first. After them, JR and his partner then Aron and his partner.

After the first 3 pairs, next is Minhyun and his partner. Your eyes were glued on them. You decided to focus on what they were going to perform.

After their performance, they bowed. The students clapped their hands because of the beautiful performance. Your hands automatically clapped, “Minhyun oppa is good!” you whispered.

Ren turned to you in disbelief, “Then go to him and be his partner.” he snapped.

“Eh?!” you gasped, “Yah! I was just saying the truth and I didn’t say that I want him to be my partner.” you said.

He rolled his eyes, “Whatever!” A smile went up to your face, “Yah! Don’t tell me, you’re jealous again?” you teased. He paused, “Yeah, you’re right! I’m jealous!” he replied.

“Woah! You’re so honest! Don’t worry, you don’t have to be jealous. I’m more happy that you’re my partner.” you said. Satisfied, Ren finally smiled.

“Next, Mr. Choi and Mrs. Park.” your teacher called. With that, both you and Ren went up in front and started to performed.

Ren started it with his solo part of the song and then you followed. As the duet came, you and Ren performed the body contact.

Both you and Ren didn’t take off your eyes with each other. Ren tried his best not to kiss you as you feel relieved.

As the performance ended, both you and Ren were still on your position, still looking at each other with full of emotions.

Just then, you heard your classmates started to clap louder and louder. With that, you and Ren slowly pulled away as you two face yoyr teacher. You saw her also clapping with a smile on her face.

“That was the best performance I’ve ever watch. It was perfect and full of emotions. Excellent! I’ll give you two a perfect grade.” your teacher announced.

You and Ren looked at each then smiled. Both you two bowed in front if the class, “Kamsahamnida!”