Goodbye Jr

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

Knock! Knock!

You suddenly heard a knock coming from the door. You snapped out your thought and back to reality.

“Come in.” you said. Your door slowly open as you saw Jr stepped inside. You raised an eyebrow to him, “What areyou doing here? Didn’t I tell you to go home now.” you said.

He sat next to you, “Aish! I just want to stay with you today, don’t you want too?” he asked. “Yeah, I don’t want!” you snapped.

“But maybe this will be our last meeting.” he whispered. You made a pause and slowly look at him, “What do you mean?” you asked.

“I’m going to States to continue my study there.” he said. “But why there? Don’t you want to study here?” you asked.

“I do but I need to study there. You know dad, right? All he said will always granted.” he said. You lowered your head, sad. “I thought we can get along again like before.” you said.

“Aish! We still have time. Come on!” Jr grabbed her hand as he dragged her outside the mansion.

“Yah! Where are we going?” you asked. “We’re going to have fun!” he smiled as he continue to dragged you away.

---

You and Jr stopped at the Mall. “Yah! Why so hurry?” you snapped. “Because my flight is at night.” he simply said.

“What?” you asked as you stopped him from dragging you away. “Let’s just enjoy our last meeting okay..” he rolled his eyes.

“This is not our last meeting.” you snapped. “What?” he asked.

“You’re just going to there only to study so you’re still coming back, right?” you asked. He nodded. “Then, I’ll for you.” you said.

He smiled, “Shall we go now?” he asked. You smiled and nodded.

You two went to the archade place as you two make yoursleves busy on playing. After that, both you and Jr eat at your favorite restaurant. The last place you two went was the park.

“Let’s wait for the fireworks.” Jr said as you look at him and nodded.

Just then, the fireworks started to appeared on the sky. You started to lightened up as Jr glance down at youa nd smiled.

---

“Can you take me at the airport?” Jr asked you as you two planning to go home. You smiled and nodded, “Of course!” Jr smiled.

---

“Take care of yourself there, araseo?” you said, trying to hold your tears when you two arrived at the airport.

Jr nodded. “Go inside now.” you said s you nodded him to go. “Um.. Can you please make me a favor before I leave?” he asked.

You just nodded. “Can you please start practicing with Ren?” he asked. You frowned, “What? No!” you blurted.

He pouted, “But this is for your own sake. I know that your parents would be upset when your grades go low. Do you want to happen that?” he asked.

You shook your head.

“Then listen to me, go and do the performance with Ren.” he said. You let out a sigh, “Araseo.”

Jr smiled, “Before I go, I want to remind you to don’t forget what I teach you at the practice earlier hmm?”

You nodded.

“The body contact, don’t forget.” he reminded. You rolled your eyes but nodded again. “Be friends with Ren, okay?” he said.

You nodded once again.

Jr smiled, “Goodbye noona!” he waved and with that, he immediately went in.

You back to reality, “Wait! What? Be friends with my rival?” you mumbled to yourself.

You look up only to see Jr afar. “YAH! PARK JINYOUNG!” you said out loud but Jr was nowhere to be seen. The people around the airport looked at you and started whispering.

You force a smile as you lowered your head, *This is so embarassing..*

Just then, you pulled out your phone and started to text.

---

Ren was already lying on the bed when his phone suddenly rang. He reach it out and surprised to see your name as a sender.

to: Ren

Give me your address. Let’s start practiving at your house tomorrow.

from: Minyoung

A smile formed on his face after reading your message.

---

As you went back home, you suddenly received a text message from Ren.

to: Minyoung

I’m glad that you want to do it with me now. By the way, here’s my address. **************. Se you tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

from: Rival

You frowned and rolled your eyes, *Be thankful that I need to do this for my parents..* you then went upstairs.