Warning

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“You know what Minyoung? Ren is prettier than you, honestly!” Baekho suddenly said as all of you were walking to the canteen. You gave him a look, “Mwo?!” He just smiled at you, “Okay. He must not prettier than you but he really looks like a girl.” he stated.

Minhyun nodded in agreement, “I agreed. To be honest, I thought he’s a girl on the first place.” he said. *Even me, I got shock when I heard his manly voice..* you said to yourself.

“That’s why I want to be friends with him so that our group will going to have 2 pretty girls now.” JR said. You give him a glare, “He’s not a girl!” you blurted.

They all burst into laughter. You frowned, “Yah! What are you guys laughing at?!” you shouted at them.

They laugh even more, “You’re so cute you are jealous!” Aron muttered. You raised an eyebrow, “Jealous? I’m not jealous!” you protested.

“It’s already obvious!” Aron snapped as the others nodded. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you then walk fast to the canteen.

*I really hate that Ren!* you bitterly thouhgt.

With that, they all look at each other and smiled as they followed you.

---

After class. You turned to see your friends but a sudden frown went up to your face because of the sight. You saw your friends happily talking to Ren, your officially enemy.

You stood up and walked to them. You crossed your arms across your chest and glared at them, “I think you guys already forget about me huh?” you said.

They stopped laughing and turned their attention to you. “Uh.. Minyoung-ah..” Minhyun said. “So.. You guys really do forget me hmm? Fine!” you give Ren a glare before you leave the room by yourself.

*I won’t let you to be happy, Choi Minki..* you promised to yourself as you hide yourself near the gate.

---

After a long wait, you saw Ren with your friends. You look at them, pissed off. Just then, you saw your friends got separated to Ren.

While Ren was walking, you stepped your foot towards him and blocked his way.

Ren jumped a little by your sudden appearance. “Uh.. Minyoung-ssi..” he gasped.

You glared at him, “If you think that I you’re already win, I’m saying that you’re not! If you think that you already stole my friends, then you’re wrong! And if you think that you are prettier than me, then...” you paused.

Ren raised an eyebrow at you.

“...Okay! I admit, you’re prettier than me BUT...” you crossed your arms across your chest, “..it’s worth it because you’re still a boy unlike me!” you stated.

“So what are you trying to say now?” he asked. “I just want you to know the truth, that you can’t stole the spot of being the prettiest here in school from me!..” you stepped forward to him, “Neo!” you pointed to him, “Don’t try to get into my world if you don’t want me to ruin your life! Araseo!” you gave him a warning as you spun around and left him there with an open mouth.

*Woah! She’s so amazing! I never met a girl like her before. She’s different!* Ren thought.