Secretly In A Relationship

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

In the whole class time, both you and Ren repeatedly exchanging glances to each other, secretly smiling to each other.

Everytime he smiled at you, your heartbeat speeding up. For some reason, you feel very special and have more reason to attend school. You did enjoyed attending school now.

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher said then left.

“Ren, can I borrow your notes?” Minhyun asked as the teacher finally disappeared. “Uh-oh.. Sure.” he replied.

Ren reach out his notes and handed it to Minhyun, “Here you go~” Minhyun took it as he accidentally touch Ren’s hands. “Uh..”

Ren raised an eyebrow at him. Minhyun suddenly grabbed Ren’s hand that made Ren taken a back.

“Woah! Your hands were soft just like the other girls.” Minhyun commented, amazed. “Uh-oh..” Ren awkwardly smiled, still Minhyun holding his hands.

Meanwhile, you keep all your things and decided to approach your friends and also to see what Ren is doing.

You were happily walked to them until you saw the unexpected. Minhyun and Ren holding each other’s hand.

“Yah! What are you two doing?” you snapped them that made JR, Baekho and Aron turned to Ren and Minhyun’s direction.

Both Ren and Minhyun immediately pulled away. You raised an euebrow at Ren. He just shook his head, defending himself.

You crossed your arms across your chest and narrowed your eyes to Minhyun, “Mind to explain what I saw just now?” you asked.

“Oh! I was just amaze of his hands. They were soft like the other girls had.” Minhyun muttered. You turned to Ren as he give you a nod for agreement.

“Okay.” you finally believed them. Your other friends nodded, also believed them.

“Let’s go and eat now.” Baekho beamed. Aron nodded, “Yeah. I’m already hungry.” “Nado.” JR said.

“Okay. Kaja?” you asked them. “But, is it okay if Ren join us?” Minhyun snapped.

“No problem. We’re now friends remember?” you reminded. “Uh.. Yeah..” Minhyun nodded.

Ren on the other hand was hurt to hear that he’s only your friend to others. He was diappointed because of tge fact that you two are just secretly in a relationship.

With that, all you 6 went to the canteen to grab a lunch.

While you were eating, your phone auddenly vibrated. You pulled out your phone to see the new message.

to: Minyoung

Don’t forget our date after school, okay?

from: Ren

You take a glance at Ren as he flash you a smile. You smiled and give him a light nod.

“Eh? Minyoung-ah? What are you smiling at?” JR suddenly snapped. You staightened up and cleared your throat, “Nothing. Just continue eating.” you nodded him to eat his food.

JR nodded and continued his food. You take a glance once more at Ren before you could continue eating your food.

After eating lunch, all of you headed back to the classroom.

---

School end.

“Ren, wanna hang out with us today?” Baekho asked Ren as the teacher left.

Ren glance at you as you stared back then he turned to face Baekho and shook his head, “Mian but I need to go somewhere.” with that, Ren stood up and walked towards the door.

He stopped halfway and glance at you once more to give you a signal.

“You? You’re going with us, right?” Baekho asked you as your other friends looked at you.

“Uh-oh.. Mian but I need to go somewhere too. Annyeong!” with that, you darted outside the classroom. In just a second, you already disappeared from their sights.