Waking Ren Up

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You woke up next morning to unfamiliar place. *Where am I?*

Just then, you heard a light knock coming from the door. You turned to the direction of the door while it’s slowly open. You saw Mrs. Choi come in.

“Uh-oh.. Mrs. Choi?” you asked, confused. “Uh.. You’re already awake? Come on let’s eat breakfast.” she said as she walk to you.

“Where’s this place?” you asked. “Uh.. You don’t remember? You’re in our house.” Mrs. Choi replied.

*Right! I forgot I made an argue with my parents.* you smiled at her and nodded. “Come on, breakfast is waiting.” she said.

You nodded again and get off from the bed. With that, you and Mrs. Choi went out.

---

“Uh.. Ren not yet here? Aish! That boy!!” you heard Mrs. Choi hissed as both of you sat at the dining area.

“Um.. Eomonim, can you wake up Ren?” Mrs. Choi said to the maid. The maid nodded and went to Ren’s room.

Minutes later, the maid came back but you didn’t see any sight of Ren. “Where’s Ren?” Mrs. Choi asked. “Mianhe ma’am but he don’t want to get up.” the maid explained. Mrs. Choi nodded and let out a sigh, “As always.” she whispered that made you turned to her.

“Okay, you can go now.” Mrs. Choi said to the maid as the maid bowed and left.

Then Mrs. Choi turned to you. You stared back. Suddenly, you saw her smiled. You raised an eyebrow, puzzled.

“Um.. Minyoung-ah.. Can you wake him up for me?” she finally spoke. “Deh?” you gasped in disbelief.

“Please?” Mrs. Choi pleaded with her both palm pressed together. You give her a small smile and nodded, can’t say ‘no’ to her.

You slowly stood up and was about to go to Ren’s room but stopped and turned back to Mrs. Choi. Mrs. Choi looked back.

“Um.. I didn’t know where his room is.” you said. She nodded in understanding, “Walk straight then turned to the right. The first door there, that’s his room.” she instructed.

You nodded and followed her instruction. As the time that you was already standing at Ren’s front door. You heaved a sigh and lightly knocked on his door.

No response.

You reach out the door knob and twisted it. You slowly open the door and found Ren silently sleeping on bed. You walked in and slowly approach him. “Ren, wake up.”

Ren stayed still, not moving.

You take a deep breath and shook him lightly, “Ren, wake up! Wake up!” you said in a normal tone.

Ren shrugged, still eyes closed. “I want to sleep more. Pillow, where’s my pillow?.” he mumbled in his sleep as he reach your body and pulled you on the bed as he hugged you tightly.

Your eyes widen, not only because of his shocking action but also because you noticed that he’s not wearing a shirt. You felt your cheeks heated up.

You remained silent as your eyes caught his peaceful sleeping face. You stared at him, still hugging you. Just then, his eyes slowly open. You froze but stayed still, not taking your eyes off from him. Ren stared back.

SILENCE!

Suddenly, the door burst open. “Kids, why taking so lo—” Mrs. Choi cut off when she saw you two hugging. “Oops! Mian. Just continue what you were doing. I’ll go now.”

You quickly pushhed Ren that cause him falling on the floor. “No. We’re doing nothing!” you snappped. “Ouch!” aren winced as he rubbed his .

Mrs. Choi giggled, “Aigoo! You two are so cute together.” she commented. “Omma!” you and Ren shouted at the same time.

Ren turned to you, “Omma?” he asked in confusion. “Uh-oh..” you lowered your head and bit your bottom lip.

“I told her to call me omma, is there a problem with that?” Mrs. Choi snapped. “Eh? But why?” Ren asked. “Aish! Just stop asking.” Mrs. Choi hissed at Ren then she turned to you, “Come on Minyoung-ah, let’s eat.” Mrs. Choi  said and left.

You nodded and stood up then followed Mrs. Choi but stopped halfway and turned to Ren. “Yah!” you called. Ren looked up to you, “Wae?”

“Put a shirt on!” you rolled your eyes and turned around to leave but you heard him spoke, “Wae? Is it because my body made you blush?”

You felt your cheek heated up again and stormed off. Ren chuckled, *How cute..*