Closer and closer

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Okay.. First, hold each other’s hand.” Jr demmanded. You raised an eyebrow to him, “You must to be kidding me!” you said.

Jr shook his head, “No, I’m not. It’s a part of a body contact.” Jr explained. “Why are you keep saying that freaking ‘body contact’?!” you rolled your eyes.

“Aish! Just do what I say.” Jr shrugged. “Yah! I’m your noona so stop ordering me!” you snapped. “You’re not my noona for now. I’m trying to help you two so please just do what I say.” he begged.

“No.” you blurted but Ren suddenly took your hand. You gulped, “Yah! What are you doing?! Don’t touch me!” you shrugged but he just ignored you and took your other hand with his other hand.

“Good!” Jr said. You shot him a look but he didn’t care to argue with you. “Now,  look to each other’s eyes.” he ordered once again.

You rolled your eyes and look the other way to make your cousin pissed but to your surprised, Jr walked to the teo of you as he position you two to look at each other.

“Yah! I don’t want!” you shrugged but he was too strong plus, Ren was holding your both hands.

Without a choice, you stared at Ren, eye to eye. At the time you look at him, you couldn’t take your eyes off from him. When you look at his eyes, you see a sparkle on it. You also noticed his smooth skin even you still didn’t touch it.

“Ren move closer to her.” Jr ordered aa Ren move closer and closer to you. “Hold her waist too. Noona, put your hands on his shoulder.” Jr ordered once again.

Little did you know, you put your both hands to his shoulder not knowing what you were doing. Ren hold your waist as he slowly coming closer to you.

His eyes still on yours as your gaze suddenly landed to his red lips. *I wonder what it taste..* you thought.

*Eh? What I am thinking? Snap it out, Minyoung-ah.. He’s your rival!* you finally back to the reality as you quickly pushed him away from you that made him landed on the floor.

“Ouch!” Ren winced. Jr rushed to him, “Gwenchana?” he asked. Ren slowly nodded, “Uh yeah.. Don’t worry.”

“Yah! Noona, why did you push him?!” Jr frowned at you. “Wae? I said I don’t want to do it on the first place so don’t ask me. And I’m already tired now.” you eyed Ren, “Go home now, I want to take a rest.” you turned to Jr, “You too.” with that, you darted outside the practice room tgen to your room.

Ren raised an eyebrow, puzzled. “Don’t mind her. She’s weird sometimes.” Jr said. Ren just nodded as he carefully stood up.

“Come on, I’ll walk you out.” Jr said as Ren nodded and followed him.

“You’re not going home yet?” Ren asked Jr as they reach the main door. Jr shook his head, “I’ll try to convince noona to have a practice with you for tomorrow.” he said.

Ren nodded in understanding, “I’ll go ahead now.” with that, Ren leave your mansion.

---

You put your right hand to your chest as you laid on your bed, “That was too close..” you mumbled to yourself.