Smile

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

Author’s Note

All of you are looking for Ren eh? So here’s a chapter with Ren~ ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

 

---

Next morning, you woke up early to attend school. For the first time, your parents joined you for breakfast and it’s a pleasure for you.

After that, you waved and say ‘goodbye’ to them then off to school. Using your car, you went school safely. As you reach school, you were about to walk straight to your classroom when you suddenly saw Ren that made you stopped. You didn’t know why but you’re not the normal Minyoung whenever you saw him.

*My heart is being abnormal again..* you hissed to yourself.

You quickly hide inside your car, not wanting to walk to your classroom with that pretty boy.

As Ren disappeared on your sight, you went out once again from your car and started to walk to the classroom slowly but careful.

Just then, you felt a hand tapped your shoulder. Your eyes dropped, *Please don’t let him be..* you hoped as you deep a breath. You open your eyes and slowly turned around.

“Uh.. Minhyun oppa..” you whispered in relief. “Good morning! Oh! You look so pale. Are you sick yesterday that’s why your absent?” he asked, worried.

*No.* “Uh.. Yes, I’m sick yesterday that’s why I’m absent.” you lied. He nodded in understanding, “So.. Are you okay now?” he asked.

You nodded.

He smiled, “That’s good then. Kaja, let’s walk to the classroom together.” he said as he took your hand. You beamed and nodded.

---

Reaching the classroom, you could see a pair of eyes were on you and Minhyun’s holding hands. It was Ren.

You didn’t know the reason but you slowly removed your hand from Minhyun. “I’m going to my seat now oppa..” you whispered. He nodded.

With that, you and Mihyun separated and headed to your own respective seats.

As the time you sat on your chair, you could see from the corner of your eye that Ren was still staring at you.

You can’t concentrate because of the stare. Your eyes were glued to the window, not wanting to meet his eyes.

Suddenly, you heard a foot steps coming nearer and nearer to you. Until you heard a voice called, “Minyoung-ah..” that voice was just near from you.

Your eyes dropped, *That voice..* you open your eyes and slowly turned to you right only to see Ren sitting on the next chair from you, as you were expected.

“What?!” you asked coldly. “Um..” he started. *Yah! Choi Minki, just her now! Will you?!* he scolded himself in his head.

“Do you want to come in our house?” Ren blurted with a low voice but you could still heard it. “M-me? Y-You’re inviting to your house?” you gasped. *Why is he inviting me for?* you wondered.

“Um.. Because we need to practice, you know..” he shyly snapped. “Uh-oh..” you didn’t why but you felt a bit disappointed when he said for the ‘practice’.

Suddenly, you friends interrupted your conversation with Ren. “Since when did the two of you get close to each other huh?” Aron asked.

You and Ren looked up then look at each other. You rolled your eyes, “We’re not close, okay..” you simply said.

“Then what are you two talking about?” JR asked. “Can’t we just talk about our practice?” you raised an eyebrow. “Ohh..” they nodded in understanding. “Uh.. By the way Minyoung-ah, why are you absent yesterday?” Baekho asked.

You gulped by the sudden question as you met eyes with Ren. You bit your bottom lip, not knowing what to say but Minhyun answered it for you.

“She’s sick yesterday, right Minyoung?” Minhyun said as your friends turned to you, waiting for a answer.

You look up at Minhyun, “Eh?! Uh-oh.. Yeah.. I’m sick yesterday that’s why I’m absent.” you lied again. They nodded in understanding.

Ren was looking at you but you didn’t dare to met his eyes instead you avoid his gaze.

Suddenly, your teacher came. Your friends headed to their respective seats. Ren stood up and was about to went back to hus seat when you whispered his name, “Ren..”

Ren’s heart skipped as he slowly turned to you. “Let’s just practice in our house after class.” you blurted.

With that, you turned to face the window again. A sudden smiled form on Ren’s face as he happily went vack to his seat.

You on the other hand was secretly smiling while facing the window, not knowing the reason of your smile.