1 Beautiful Girl with 4 Handsome Boys

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

Kring!~ Kring!~

Your alarm clock suddenly ring. You slowly open your eyes and carefully sat up.

“Ahhh~” you yawned as you went to your bathroom to get ready to school. Just after 30 minutes, you went out wearing your school uniform.

With that, you went downstairs to look for your parents but as always they are busy on their work. The one you only see was the maids.

“Good morning Ms. Minyoung!” one of the maids greeted you with a smile. You smiled back, “Good morning! Where’s omma and appa?” you asked.

“There at their office room.” she pointed upstairs. You just nodded in understanding, “Yeah. They are always like that. Um.. I’ll go ahead now.” you  whispered as you let out a sigh.

“Wait! Eat your breakfast first before you go.” she snapped. You shook your head, “How could I eat when they are aleays busy? I’m forever alone.” you let out a sigh, “I want to go now. Annyeong eomonim.” with that you went out from the mansion.

You went to your car and drove off.

---

“Omo! Minyoung is here now!” one of the male student shouted as you suddenly parked your car at the parking lot at your school.

“Omo! She is really beautiful!” “No. You’re wrong. She’s always beautiful.” “She’s like an angel from heaven who sent here in land.” “She’s so damn y!” “I want to kiss her now.” “She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life.” you heard the boys whispering as you walk passed by them. You just give them your precious smile. They all fainted after seeing your angelic smile as you smirked.

“Minyoung-ah!” you heard a familiar voice called you. You look at the direction of the voice as a smile automatically formed on your face, “Aron oppa!” you said as you run at him.

“Miss me eh?” he teased. You rolled your eyes, “How I know you’re the one who misses me. Am I right?” you asked back with a teasing smile.

He let out a sigh, “You already knew me. Of course I miss you, the most beautiful girl in this school.” he said as you giggled.

“Yah! What’s happening here?” JR suddenly appeared from nowhere. “We’re just exchanging sweet words.” Aron said. “Mwo?!” JR gasped.

You and Aron look at each other as both of you burst into laughter. “Yah! What are you two laughing at?” he asked and pouted. “Neo!” Aron pointed to him. JR pouted even more.

You smiled, “Aish! Let’s just go okay.” you snapped.

“Uh yeah! The others are waiting for us.” JR said. You nodded in understanding as the 3 of you headed to your room.

---

“Minhyun oppa! Baekho oppa!” you called. They automatically look at your direction. “Minyoung-ah!” the teo walks to you and give you a hug.

“Our princess is already here.” Baekho said. You lightly hit his stomach, “Oppa!”

Baekho just laugh. You pouted. “Aish! Don’t mind him. Let’s go and sit.” Minhyun said as he took your hand and led you to your seat.

Baekho frowned but also followed.

All of you talk and talk since the teacher was not yet arrived. Just after a few minutes, your teacher entered the classroom as all of you sit properly and focus on your teacher.

You glance at the 4 boys around you as a smile went up to your face.

*Even my parents are always busy atleast I have these 4 handsome boys at my side. I hope they won’t change coz I really need them since I have no parents to atleast give me some time to have a bonding...* you thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Hello guys! So I posted the first chapter today, March 15, 2012 like what I promise to all of you.

How is it? I hope you enjoy!

Wait! did you guys watch their debut stage performance? Here:

KYAAAAA!~ Ren is so pretty here..

I love their song “Face”. Omo! Omo! They are so cool!~ *fangirling*

Btw, thanks to my readers/subbies and Welcome to my new readers too :)