“I care.”

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

As you reach your house, you parked your car. “Get off now.” you said to Ren before going out from your car.

Ren also did.

You led the way as Ren followed.

“Welcome home Agashi!” the maids greeted you as you entered the house. You give them a warm smile.

Suddenly, your eyes caught your parents inside the house. You brightened and immediately run to them, “Appa! Omma!” you called.

Your mom and your dad just give you a small smile. You didn’t shrugged and went to your mom. You was about to hug her but suddenly stopped when you heard her spoke, “We’re going to rest now. We’re already tired.”

Your face fell, “Uh-oh..” you lowered your head, disappointed. With that, your mom and dad headed to their room.

Your dad suddenly stopped and turned back to you, “Minyoung-ah!” he called. You lightened up once again ans raised your head to face him, “Ne?”

“Are your grades went well?” your dad asked. You nodded. “Good then. Just continue doing good at your grades araseo?” your dad said.

You nodded once again. With that, he completely disappeared on your sight.

You lowered your head again, *Are my grades is more important than my life? They didn’t even ask how my days without them.. Sad. I’m always alone.*

Ren saw all what happened and feel pity to you. *I wonder why her parents act like that towards her..*

He walked to you and gently patted your shoulder, “Gwenchana?” he asked. You look up and rolled your eyes, “As if you care! If I know, you want to laugh at me now.” you said in annoyance.

“No, you’re wrong coz I care about you!” he snapped. You froze, as if you heard was wrong.

“M-Mwo?” you managed to say. *!* Ren realized that he didn’t control his words. He bit his bottom lip, “I said, let’s just practice!” he said.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you then walked straight to the practice room. Ren followed.

---

“We can stop now if you don’t want to continue.” Ren said as he noticed that you’re not focusing on the practice, still having a hard time to get the right steps.

You shook your head, “No. I need to do this or I’ll get a low grades.” you said as you continue practicing.

“Stop.” Ren calmly said to you. You ignored him and just continue learning the dance steps.

Ren couldn’t take it anymore so he grabbed your wrist, “I said stop!” he said in a loud voice that made you stunned.