Kisses

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Yes, I’m jealous.” Ren replied quick as he stared at you. “Minyoung-ah.. I love you but I don’t know if you also do.” he whispered as he gaze at you straightly in the eyes.

You just stared back and remained silent. Your heart did a flip-flop inside your chest as you felt butterflies on your stomach.

*He loves me.. This is the first time someone said it to me. Minhyun oppa just always say that he likes me.. But this boy was sincere. I can see it from his eyes..*

You open your mouth to say something but there’s no word want to come out from your mouth.

Ren looked a way as he slowly open the door beside him. He went out and walk in front of the door beside you. He carefully open it for you as you went out.

“Thank you for the ride.” you whispered. “I should go now.” was all he said and started to walk to go back inside the car again.

Without any hesitation, you rushed to him an immediately hugged him from behind that made him stopped halfway.

“Are you mad at me?” you asked almost whispering. “No.” he simply replied.

“Then why do I feel that you are?” you asked once more. “Then you’re wrong. Let me go now, I have to go now. I’m already tired.” he said in a bit coldly voice.

You didn’t let him go instead you hugged him tightly, “No. I want to hug you more.” you snapped.

With that, Ren didn’t shrug anymore and let you hug him for the mean time.

“Saranghae..” you suddenly whispered. Ren froze, “What? What did you said again?” he asked, trying to hear the magic word from you again.

“I already said it and I’m not going to repeat it.” you replied then finally released him. “Thank you for letting me hug you. You can go now. Bye bye!” you smiled and waved.

You turned around to go inside the mansion but Ren suddenly grabbed your hand that made you stopped.

You secretly smiled, knowing that he wanted you to repeat what did you just said earlier. You make sure that your expression went back serious before you face him again.

Right after you turned around, Ren crashed his lips to yours. Your eyes widen. You didn’t expected such things like that to happen.

Just then, Ren pulled back and stared at you, “Did you just said you love me?” he asked. Instead of replying him a word, you tip-toed and pressed your lips to him as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Ren didn’t hesitate to kiss you back. He placed both of his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him as he bit your bottom lip.

The kiss started to get intense. Minutes later, both you two pulled away. Your forehead was pressing to his as you whispered, “Saranghae Ren oppa..” you said sweetly. Satisfied, Ren smiled.

“Ahem!” both you and Ren suddenly heard someone cleared his throat that made you two turned to the direction if the voice.

Surprisingly, you saw your dad crossing his arms across his chest as he narrowed his eyes to the both of you.

“Appa!” you gasped as you quickly stepped backward from Ren. Ren immediately bowed with polite manner, “Good evening Mr. Park.” he greeted.

“It’s already late. You two must separate now. Didn’t you two went for a date? Still not satisfied huh?” your dad teased.

“Appa! Aish!” you hissed. You turned to Ren and whispered, “Go home now. Let’s see each other at school.”

“Uh yeah. Wait.” Ren said as he went back to his car to get something from it. As he went back to you, he handed some papers to you. “This is the song for our performance. Practice it and let’s have our last practice at my place tomorrow morning since our performace will held the day after tomorrow.” he explained.

You nodded as you took the papers from him. With that, Ren face your dad and bowed once again. “I’m going now Mr. Park.” he said then left.

You watch his car leaving. You turned to entered the mansion when you saw your dad narrowed his eyes to you.

You fakely yawned as you lightly stretched your arms, “Ahh~ I’m already tired.” you said and immediately entered the mansion. You heard your dad called you but you just ignored him and continued walking inside the car, not wanting hik to scold you.

---

Next morning. You woke up early to get ready for your practice to Ren’s place. After preparing, you straightly went to Choi’s mansion.

As you reach their mansion, the one who popped on your sight is Mrs. Choi. “Minyoung-ah! I miss you!” you heard her whined as she gave you a warm hug. “I miss you too omma..” you whispered.

Mrs. Choi then released you, “Aigoo! I’m so happy to see you again.” she said. You smiled then look around the house.

“Where’s Ren?” you asked. “Uh yeah! My son’s habbit again.” Mrs. Choi replied. You titled your head to her in confusion.

“He’s still sleeping. His sleeping habbit is really disgusting!” Mrs. Choi hissed. “Oh! He’s still asleep but we have practice today.” you whispered.

“Hmmm.. Why don’t you go to his room and wake him up?” Mrs. Choi suggested. “Eh?!” you gasped.

“Ka! Go and wake him up!” Mrs. Choi beamed as she pushed you to go to Ren’s room. No choice, you did.

---

As you entered Ren’s room, you saw him peacefully sleeping and shirtless like before.

You carefully closed the door and slowly waljed to his bed. You laid next to him and stared at his sleeping face for a while, not wanting to ruined his sleep.

Your gaze suddenly landed to his red lips. You gulped and swallowed hard. *Stealing a quick kiss doesn’t hurt right?* you then slowly lean closer to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

He didn’t move, still on his position. Not satisfied, you lean closer again to give him a long kiss.

As the time your lips touch his lips, you felt his hand hold your waist as he pulled you closer to him. His eyes were still closed. You blinked a couple of times.

Just then, you saw him slowly open his eyes and pulled away. “No need to stole a kiss from me because I’m willing to give you without any protesting.” he whispered.

You rolled your eyes, “Psh! I disn’t stole a kiss from you okay.. I just want to wake you up without having a hard time that’s why I did that. Since you’re awake now, let’s start our practice now.” you excused.

You was about to get off from the bed when Ren suddenly rolled his body to cornered you. He flat your back to the bed again and now, he was on top of you. Your eyes widen in shocked.

“Since you stole a kiss from me, I’ll stole from you for a exchange.” with that, Ren crashed his lips to yours.

You couldn’t resist his lips so in just few seconds, you kisses him bacn wrapping your arms around his neck.

Suddenly, the door burst open that made you pushed Ren off of you hard. He landed on the floor as you saw Mrs. Choi entered the room. She stared at Ren, “Uh.. Son, what are you doing there?” she asked.

“Mian. I’m the one who cause that. It’s really hard to wake him up so I pushed him off the bed and he end up falling on the floor.” you snapped.

“Ohh.” Mrs. Choi nodded in understanding, “Okay then. Come outside now.” she said then left.

You get off from the bed and started walking towards the door but suddenly stopped halfway and turned back to Ren, “Mian.” you apologized before leaving the room.

Ren lightly rubbed his and carefully stood up before he follow.