Realizing Mistakes

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You were sitting on the couch, waiting for Mrs. Choi to come back.

*Why she’s taking so long? Is something bad happen?* you wondered. 

You stood up and decided to followed her when Mrs. Choi suddenly came back.

“Uh.. Omma..” you whispered. Mrs. Choi give you a serious look and hold your shoulder. “Mrs. Choi..” you whispered again.

“I told you to call me omma and from now on, I’ll be your omma and you’re my daughter, araseo?” she said in a serious tone.

You just nodded, a bit confused. You search around her, “Where’s my uniform?” you asked when you see no uniform with her.

“No need to get your uniform, I’ll just buy you a new uniform.” she said. “But—” “No buts! Wait.. Do you already eat lunch?” she changed the topic.

You shook your head. “Come on, I’ll make lunch for the two of us.” Mrs. Choi took your hand and led the way to the dining area.

---

“Lunch is ready~” Mrs. Choi sang as you sat at dining area. “Woah!” you gasped after seeing the delicious foods in front of you.

Mrs. Choi smiled at your reaction, “Silly! Let’s start.” she said. You beamed and nodded as you start your food and so did Mrs. Choi.

---

“I’m full.” you said after you finished your food. Mrs. Choi smiled at you once again.

Suddenly, the maid came. She bowed, “You have visitors ma’am.” she said. “Eh?” Mrs. Choi nodded, “Okay then, we’ll go there.”

The maid bowed once again and left.

“I wonder who the visitors are.” she whispered. “Why don’t we go and see?” you suggested.

“Well then. Come on.” she said and with that, both you and Mrs. Choi went to the living room.

---

“Omma? Appa?” you gasped after seeing the visitors. “Minyoung-ah!” your mom called abd started to walk to you.

Mrs. Choi went in front of you that made your mom stopped. Mrs. Choi was eyeing your mom. “What are you two doing here?” Mrs. Choi asked your parents.

“We’re here for our daughter.” your dad replied in polite way.

“What?! Then what are you going to do after? Hurting her again?! No! I won’t give her back to the two of you. She will stay with me from now on.” Mrs. Choi said.

You were shocked on what she said but you decided to remained silent, not knowing what to say.

Just then, you saw your mom bowed 90 degrees in front of Mrs. Choi. “Please forgive me on what I said earlier...” then she raised her head, “To be honest, all your words hit me. I now realized all my mistakes and being a mother with my daughter Minyoung. Please let me be a better mom to her. Please give me back my daughter.” a tear suddenly slipped down to her cheek.

It made Mrs. Choi shocked and so was you. That’s thr first time you saw your mom cry.

Then your dad embraced your mom. He look at Mrs. Choi, “Please allow us to be a better parents to Minyoung this time. We’ll promise to love her as a precious daughter.” your dad words softened you.

Your dad turned to you, “Please..” you could see a sincerity in his face. Mrs. Choi tuned to you as you looked back at her. You bit your lip and nodded.

Mrs. Choi then stepped aside and let you go to your parents. With that, you walked to your parents and hugged them, “I love you omma, appa.” you whispered. “We love you too.” your dad answered as your mom was still crying.

Mrs. Choi sighed and smiled. Seeing the scenery of your family makes her calm now.

---

“Thank you omma for letting me to stay here.” you said to Mrs. Choi. She smiled, “No problem. Just call me if they hurt you again, araseo?” she said. You smiled and nodded, “I will.”

“Minyoung-ah, let’s go now. Your appa is waiting in the car.” your omma called as she walked to you. You turned to her, “Ne omma.”

Your mom walked to Mrs. Choi and took her hand, “Many thanks to you. Because of you I realized all my mistakes. Thank you also for letting my daughter to stay here at your place.” your mom said.

Mrs. Choi smiled and placed her other hand on top of your mom’s hand. “No problem. She’s like a daughter to me now. There’s a possibility to be real.” she said.

Your mom titled her head in confusion, “Eh? What do you mean?” You also was confused.

“My son and your daughter, you know.” Mrs. Choi winked at you. You gulped as you hold your mom and stay away from Mrs. Choi a bit. “Don’t mind Mrs. Choi omma.” you said.

To your surprised, your mom smiled and said, “But I think that’s a good idea.” she turned to Mrs. Choi and smiled. Mrs. Choi giggled.

You rolled your eyes, “Come on omma, appa is waiting.” you reminded. Your mom nodded.

You and your mom goodbye to Mrs. Choi and waved as sge waved back. With that, you and your parents left the Choi’s mansion.

---

Mrs. Choi was busy watching when Ren suddenly came back from school. Ren ignored her mom and went straiggt to his room.

After changing his clothes, you popped in his mind. *I wonder what she’s doing right now.. But she’s not with omma. Maybe she’s in the guess room.*

Ren went to the guess room but to his disappointment, you’re nowhere to be seen there. He then went back to the living room and search for you but no sight of you will be seen.

“She’s no longer here.” Mrs. Choi snapped, eyes still focusing on the TV screen. Ren automatically turned to his mom, “Eh?!”

Mrs. Choi turned to his son, “You’re looking for Minyoung, aren’t you?” she asked. Ren shook his head, “No, why should I? Psh!” he rolled his eyes and went back to his room.

Mrs. Choi chuckled an continued watching.

---

“Aish! Omma is really know all about me.” Ren cursed as he laid on his bed. “But I wonder why she’s not here anymore..” he mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Hello everyone!

I created a shop today so I hope you all will visit our shop here. Thanks!