Teasing Ren

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You slowly open your eyes. You moved a little when you felt someone is hugging you and a heavy thing on top of your head.

You frowned and slowly look up. You saw Ren peacefully sleeping. *Omo! So cute.* you thought.

You back into reality and snapped out your thought. You look away and noticed that the Bus that you two were riding on was already passed by your home town.

“Omo!” you gasped as you straightened up that made Ren woke up. He rubbed his eyes and look at you, “Wae?” he asked.

“We’re already here.” you said. Ren turned to the window and gulped. “Uh-oh! STOP!” he shouted as the bus suddenly stopped.

Ren grabbed your hand and dragged you off from the bus. He bowed at the driver before you two could leave the bus.

“Mian. I fell asleep and I didn’t notice the place.” Ren apologized. You shook your head, “It’s okay besides I fell asleep too.” you said.

Ren stared at you with a confuse look. You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?”

He shook his head, “Nothing.” he replied. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” with that, you started to walk.

Ren titled his head, *She looks different today.* with that thought, he followed.

---

“Welcome back agashi!” the maids greeted you. You flashed them a smile.

“Where’s omma and appa?” you asked. “They called ealier and they said that they have a big project to finish today but they will be back before dinner.” the maid explained.

You nodded in understanding, “Okay.” you turned to Ren, “Let’s start our practice now. Let’s go.” you said and led the way.

“I was wondering at first when you’re gone in our house but I think you make up some things with your parents now.” Ren suddenly spoke.

You nodded, “Yes and everything is alright now.” you replied. “You know what?” Ren started.

“What?” you asked as you continued walking. “You’re nice to me today.” he said as he followed your foot steps.

You stopped and spun around to him. You shot him a glare, “I’m always nice, okay!” you rolled your eyes.

“I don’t think so.” with that, Ren passed by you and entered the practice room. You made a face but also entered.

---

“Let’s practice first the solo part.” Ren said. You nodded in agreement.

You and Ren started to dance the solo part. Surprisingly, you did it with no mistake. Correction: you did it perfectly. You’re already improved.

“Woah! You have no mistakes in one go.” Ren commented. You rolled your eyes, “Of course! I’m good in everything.”

Ren rolled his eyes and shook his head, amused.

“I wonder why you still want me to be your partner.” Ren suddenly said as he sat. You titled your head to him, “What?”

“We both know that you don’t like me to be your partner. No, you hate me to be your partner to be exact. But.. why do want to continue this?” he asked as he lowered his head.

You sat next to him and let out a sigh, “I don’t hate you, okay..” you whispered as you looked down.

Ren shifted his gaze to you, “You don’t... hate me?” he asked. You shrugged, “Well.. maybe a little.” you said and stood up, “Let’s practice again.” you said.

Ren smiled and nodded, *Well.. Atleast she don’t hate me very much. Just a little..* he stood up and went beside you.

“Let’s practice the partner part now.” he said. You just nodded.

He reach your hand as you let him touch you. Unkowingly, you felt comfortable with him now.

The body contact started to performed again like you two always do in the practice. Both of you held each other’s hand. His other hand to your waist and yours to his broad shoulder. Both of you moved side by side while looking to each other’s eyes.

As the song ended, you and Ren didn’t let go each other. You study his face as your gaze went down to his soft lips. You gulped but didn’t shrugged.

Just then, an idea suddenly popped on your mind. You secretly smirked to yourself, *I want to . I like to see his reaction again.*

You slowly lean towards him, planning to . Unexpectedly, Ren just stared at you, not even closing his eyes. His eyes were still wide open.

Disappointed, you let out a sigh and was about to lean back when Ren suddenly wrapped a hand at the back og your neck to stopped you.

You froze and stared at him with wide eyes. He lean closer and whispered, “Do you think you can always trick me huh?! Sorry but you’re wrong. If you win, this will be the third time. So.. Why don’t we just do it instead?”

You gulped, “Wha—” before you could ask him, his lips already pressed yours. Your eyes are now widely open because of the sudden action.