Riding A Bus

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

As you entered the classroom, Ren didn’t even look at your direction.

Unexpectedly, you don’t want the fact that he’s ignoring you.

Suddenly, your teacher came and the class started.

You’re not focusing at the class the whole time coz your gaze was only focusing on Ren.

Ren on the other hand was listening to the class, not wanting to look at you.

---

“Class dismmissed.” your teacher announced. Your gaze suddenly snapped by your friends, “Minyoung-ah!” Baekho called.

“Uh-oh.. Oppas..” you snapped out your gaze and turned to them. “Come on, let’s go out.” JR said.

“Yeah! It’s been a long time since we last go out together.” Aron added. Minhyun nodded, “Right! Come on, let’s have fun!” he beamed.

Ren frowned, “What do you want?” he asked coldly. You catch up your breath and replied, “Don’t we have a practice today?” you asked.

He shook his head, “No, can I go now?” he asked arrogantly. You let go his arm and lowered your head, “Uh.. I thought we have.” with that, you slowly turned around and was about to leave but you heard him spoke.

“Do you still want me to be your partner?” he asked. You stopped and turned to face him again, “Eh?!” you titled your head.

“If you don’t want, I’ll talk to our teacher to change our partners.” he said.

You made a paused on it. Then, you heard him sigh. “Go home now. I’ll talk to our teacher today.” he was about to go to your teacher but you stopped him.

“No.” you blurted. He looked back at you with a confuse look. “What?!”

You paused again and said, “No need to change partners. We already make a practice so it will be hard for us if we change our partners.” you excused.

“Are you sure?” he asked. You nodded without hesitation.

“Okay then. Let’s have a practice today.” he said with a smile. You couldn’t help but to smiled back.

“This is the first time I saw you smiled at me.” he snapped. Your expression changed as you cleared your throat. “I’m not smiling at you. Let’s just go, okay..” you rolled your eyes and started to walk to your car. Ren caught your arms to stopped you.

You look up at him and titled your head. “Let’s just ride a bus instead of your car.” he said he slidded his hand down to your hand and clasped your hand with his. With that, he dragged you outside the school.

“Wait! What about our cars?” you asked. “Yours only. I didn’t bring my car with me today.” he snapped. “What?” you gasped. “I ride a bus this morning.” he replied. “Then how about my car?” you asked in panic.

“Don’t worry, your car will be safe at school.” with that, he dragged you to the Bus Stop.

---

“Are we going to practice at your place?” you asked. He shook his head, “No. At your place.” he replied.

“But if we take a bus, we’ll get there after an hour.” you said. “So what?!” he snapped.

You was about to argue but he spoke again, “Oh! There’s a bus! Come on!” both of you hopped inside the bus.

No choice, you sat at the end of the bus on the left side. Ren sat next to you.

You shot him a look and nodded at the seat across your seat, “Sit there.” you muttered.

Ren shook his head, “No, I don’t want to.” he shrugged. You made face and rolled your eyes as you turned to face the window and secretly smiled.

Minutes later, you eyelids dropped. Ren noticed you as he carefully placed your head to his broad shoulder and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Ren placed his head on top of your head and closed his eyes to join you to the dreamland.