He’s Prettier

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

February 14, Valentines day.

You slowly open your eyes as the sun rays hit your face. You slowly sat up and went downstairs.

You saw your mom and dad dressed up. You grew confused, “Omma, appa, why are you two dressed up? Where are you two going?” you curiously asked.

Your mom and dad look at each other, surprised. Your mom turned back to you, “Don’t you have a date today?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

You frowned, “Date? Why?” you asked, completely forgetting the day today.

Suddenly, you heard a sound of a car outside. Just then, you saw Ren entered the house. “Ren?” you gasped.

Ren bowed to your parents and smiled but faded as he noticed your clothes, “Still not ready?” he asked.

“Ready for what?” you were still puzzled. Ren rolled his eyes, “It’s Valentines and we’re going on a date.” he said.

You mentally slapped your forehead, “Omo! I forgot that today is Valentines.” you whispered. Your parents shook their head because of your reaction.

“Are you going to just stood there or date me?” Ren snapped. “Uh-oh.. Wait up! I’ll just take a bath and get ready.” you quickly said as you rush to the bathroom.

Ren chuckled. Your parents turned to face him. “Ren, please take care of oir daughter. We’ll go ahead now.” your dad said.

Ren nodded as he lightly bowed, “Ne. Enjoy your date sir and ma’am.” he politely said.

Your mom smiled and nodded, “Yeah. We will. You too. Enjoy your date with our dearly daughter.” she said.

Ren nodded and smiled, “I will.” with that, your parents leave the house.

Ren make himself comfortable on the couch, patiently waiting for you. Hour later, you finally came wearing a baby pink dress with a curly hair.

Ren’s jaw dropped when he saw your georgous look. You giggled aa you waved a hand in front of his fave to snap him on staring at you, “Yah! Quit staring.” you said.

“Uh-oh..” Ren reacted. “How is my look? Okay or not?” you asked. “You look more beautiful today. I’m so lucky to have you.” he said that made you blushed.

You playfully hit his arm, “Don’t fool me!” you hissed. He shook his head, “No, I’m not. I was just saying the truth.” he snapped.

Satisfied, you smiled and beamed. “Gomawo.” you said. He smiled and kissed your cheek, “Let’s go.” he said ns took your hand as he led the way.

---

The car stopped at the park. Ren went out from the car to open the door for you. You carefully went out, “Gomawo.” you politely said.

“No problem.” he replied as he offered his hand to you. You beamed and took his hand.

Both you and Ren explore the park. Suddenly, your eyes caught a Ice Cream Parlor.

You tagged on Ren, “Ren, let’a buy an ice cream.” you said. Ren turned to see the Ice Cream Parlor, “Later.” he said.

You pouted, “But I want to eat now.” you said. Ren looked at you for a while. “Please buy ice cream for me oppa..” you said cutely.

Ren sighed, “Aigoo! I can’t say no to that. Araseo! Let’s buy.” he finally gave up. “Yay!” you happily beamed.

With that, both you and Ren entered the Ice Cream Parlor and buy 2 ice creams. “Let’s look for a bench to sit for a while.” Ren suggested as you two went out from the Ice Cream Parlor.

You nodded in agreement.

Both you and Ren then look for a bench and have a sit there. You enjoyed your ice cream as Ren also did.

When Ren glance at you, he noticed that there’s a cream on the top of your lips. “Yah! Why are you eating like that? You have a cream on your lips.” he said.

You blushed, embarassed. “Uh-oh.. Mian.” you whispered and was about to wiped your lips using the tissue when Ren suddenly grabbed your wrist that made you stopped.

You looked up at him with a confused look. “Don’t. It will be better.” Ren said and before you could ask him, Ren already crashed your lips with his to help you wipes the cream on your lips.

Your eyes widen in shocked. Just then, Ren pulled back. You blinked a couple of times, still froze on your spot.

Ren smirked, “My lips is better, isn’t it?” he asked. You looked away as you slowly eat your ice cream again.

“Cute.” Ren whispered that made you blushed. “You’re more cute when you blush.” he added.

“Yah! Stop teasing me.” you finally spoke. “But I love seeing you blushing that’s why I’m teasing you.” he snapped.

You shot him a look, “I hate you!” you said. “I love you too.” he replied with a smile.

You shook your head, amused. Feel happy inside as you continued eating your ice cream. Ren also did.

After eating, both you two decided to walk around the park again. Holding each other’s hands, you two started to walk.

Suddenly, 5 guys stopped in front of you two.

“Hey beautiful ladies! Want to joined us?” one of them asked. You and Ren looked at each other as you burst into laughter.

“Ladies? You mean.. the two of us?” you asked them pointed at you and Ren.

“Of course you two. So.. Wanna go with us?” one of them asked. You chuckled, “Sorry but I’m the only girl here and this lady beside me that you’re talking about is my boyfriend.” you simply said with a smirked.

You saw the 5 guys jaws’ dropped. You chuckled.

Just then, you heard one of them said, “But he’s prettier than you...” he pointed out.

Your eyes widen in anger, “Mwo?!” you gasped in disbelief as Ren chuckled at your cute reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Finally ended~

Sorry if I ended this fic like this. Still, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story :)))

To my lovely readers/subbies, THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU for all the support <3

Hope to see you all in my other fics and maybe in my future fics!

05/17/12