Confess?

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

Ren gently laid you on the bed as both of you reach the guess room. You just stared at him the whole time.

Ren stared back, “Gwenchana?” he asked in a worried tone. You didn’t respond and just continued staring at him.

Ren waved his hand in front of your face to caught your attention, “Minyoung-ah, are you listening?” he asked. You finally back to your sense and snapped out your gaze, “Eh?!”

“I’m asking you if you’re alright now?” he asked once more. You nodded, “I guess.”

Ren sat on the edge of the bed near to your legs. You saw his hand was travelling to the lower part of your body. Your eyes widen, “Yah! What are you trying to do?!” you shouted that made him stopped on his motion and look at you.

You narrowed his eyes on him, “Get off of the bed now!” you said as you pushed him but Ren stayed still. “No.” he said and continued on what he was doing.

*Omo! Is he going to me? No! Please.. Anyone, save me!!* you screamed on your head and closed your eyes tightly.

Seconds later, you felt a warm thing on your ankle. You slowly open your eyes and saw a sight of Ren your ankle.

“W-What are y-you doing?” you asked, still nervous. “I think you sprained your ankle so I’m trying to less the pain.” he said, not looking at you, still focusing on your ankle and continued it gently.

You softened but your heart started to react again. “Stop.” you said. He turned to you, “Eh?” he asked in confusion.

“I said stop. You don’t need to do that.” you shrugged. “No. Your ankle need a treatment. I’m just helping you, you know.” he replied and continued his business again.

You grabbed his arm and shrugged, “I said stop it!” you said. He ignored you and continued. You reach his arm again, “I don’t need your treatment so stop now!” you shrugged but Ren shrugged back that cause of Ren falling on top of you.

SILENCE!

You and Ren didn’t move. Both of you just stared to each other’s eyes. No one dare to break the silence. Just then, your heart started to react again.

You snapped your daze and moved. “Ow!” you winced as you accidentally moved your foot that made you feel a pain from your ankle.

“Gwenchana?” Ren asked as he sat back. You didn’t respond instead you pointed at your ankle. Ren quickly got your hint, “I told you. You need a treatment. Wait here. I’ll go get a warm towel.” he stood up and headed to the wash room.

Minutes later, Ren went back to you. He sat next to you and reach your ankle. He gently place the warm towel on it and carefully give you a treatment.

Slowly, you started to feel better. The pain that you were having was slowly go away minute by minute.

You sat halfway and watched Ren silently. His face was so peaceful. He was being gentle on the treatment as much as he can so he won’t hurt you.

Not knowing, a smile formed on your face seeing the sight of him.

Suddenly, Ren turned around to face you. You quickly changed your expression to a serious one. “Feel better now?” he asked.

You cleared your throat and nodded. He smiled, “Good to know. Um.. Now, go to sleep while I’m doing the treatment so the pain will completely go away.” he said.

You’re just there, not moving. You just stared at him. He went near to you as he held your shoulder and help you laid on the bed. Speechless, you let him help you.

He lightly patted your head, “Go to sleep now.” he whispered and went back to your feet and continued giving you a treatment. You take another glance at him before you completely went to dreamland.

Minutes later, Ren finished the teatment. He pick-up the towel and placed it back to the wash room. As he went back to you, he stooped down in front of you and watched your sleeping face for a moment.

Still eyes closed, a tear suddenly slipped down to your cheek. Ren reach it out and gently wiped it away. *Don’t cry anymore Minyoung-ah.. It’s hurting me more when I see you in this situation.*

“Why don’t you confess to her?” a sudden voice asked from behind. Shocked, Ren spun around only to see her mom. “Omma..” he hissed in low voice as he stood up and covered Mrs. Choi’s mouth.

Ren glanced back at you. You were peacefully sleeping. Satisfied, Ren dragged his mom outside the guess room abd silently closed the door.

“Omma! Why dis you do that? What if she heard you?!” he hissed in a low voice as he let go of his mom so he won’t wake you up. “But I’m just only suggesting.” she pouted.

“But omma..” he whispered. “You know son.. if you love her, let her know about it.” she adviced. “We both know that I can’t. She hate me so it’s impossible for her to love me back. I’m already satisfied in our situation right now. If I confess, she’ll surely go far from me and I don’t want that to happen.” Ren muttered.

“But son—” “It’s late now. Go to sleep now omma.” he snapped. Mrs. Choi sighed, “Okay. Goodnight son.” she said and left.

Ren glanced back at the guess room’s door and let out a sighed. With that, he left and went to his room to sleep.