Joahe?

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You and Ren not bothered to go to school since today was holiday.

“Oh! You two finally awake.” Mrs. Choi  said as both you and Ren went to the dining area.

“Uh-oh..” you just nodded and take the seat next to your mom. Ren give his mom a nod before he sat next to her.

Both you and Ren resfuses each other’s eyes and just started to eat. Mrs. Choi and your mom glance at each other.

“Is there something happen with you two last night?” your mom started. Both you and Ren choke by the sudden question.

Your mom handed you a glass of water and so did Mrs. Choi to Ren. Both you and Ren took and drink it.

“I guess there’s really something happen to the two of you last night hmm..” Mrs. Choi crossed her arms across her chest as she raised and eyebrow to the two of you.

Your mom grew excited, “Are we expecting for a baby now?” she giggled. “Omma!” you hissed as Ren gulped.

“Um.. We didn’t doa nothing last night. We just sleep on the same bed but believe me, nothing’s happen between me and Minyoung.” Ren explained. You nodded in agreement.

Mrs. Choi and your mom looked at each other. They chuckled, “No need to explain. We both know that nothing’s happen.” Mrs. Choi said. “And I was just joking on what I have said earlier. Don’t take it seriously..” your mom added.

You and Ren look at each other but quickly looked away.

“Let’s continue our food so we can go back home after.” your mom said. You nodded as you continued your food.

---

“We’ll go ahead now. Thanks for letting us to stay here last night.” your mom said. Mrs. Choi shook her head, “It’s nothing. No need to thank me.” she said.

“Still, thank you.” your mom replied. Mrs. Choi nodded. “Oh! Aren’s you two partners for the school presentation for next week?” Mrs. Choi ask you and Ren.

You and Ren look at each other before nodded. “You two only have a week to practice so why don’t you go with them?” Mrs. Choi suggested to Ren.

“Eh?!” he gasped aa your eyes widen. You still haven’t get over on what just happened last night yet you two need to be alone for practice again.

“Aish! Just go!” Mrs. Choi pushed Ren to you that made you lost your balance but Ren caught you in time. “Ow!” you gasped as you hold back to his arms.

You and Ren stared to each other because of the sudden scene. “Gwenchana Minyoung-ah?” Mrs. Choi rushed to you.

With that, Ren straightened you up. “Mianhe.” he whispered. You shook your head, “It’s not your fault.” you whispered back.

“Uh.. Minyoung mianhe. I didn’t mean to do that on purpose.” Mrs. Choi apologize once more. You shook your head again, “It’s okay. I’m not hurt anyways.” you replied.

“So.. Can we go now? And Ren, are you going with us?” your mom snapped. Ren open his mouth to respond but Mrs. Choi cut him off to answer for him, “Yes, he’s going with the two of you.”

“Okay then. Let’s go now Minyoung and Ren.” your mom called. You just nodded and walks to her. No choice, aren let out a heavy sigh and followed you and your mom.

---

“Go and practice now. I’ll bring foods there later.” you mom said as she pushed you two to the practice room.

Both you and Ren entered the practice room silently, no one dare to speak.

Ren cleared his throat that made broke the silence, “Shall we start now?” he asked.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded. “Let’s focus on the body contact part. We always failed doing that part so I think we need to focus on it.” he explained.

“No need to explain. I understand.” you said. Ren nodded, “Right.”

You and Ren face each other. Ren slowly took your hand as his other handreach your waist and hold it genrly. You then slowly place one of your hand to his shoulder.

As the song started, both you and Ren moved. He look at you in the eyes as you also did but failed and ended up refusing his eyes. Not just only that, you also failed on the steps. You stepped your foot to his many times.

“Uh.. Mianhe.” you keep saying. Just then, Ren stopped that made you stopped too.

“If you can’t focys because if what I said to you last night, I’m sorry. I didn’t plan to confess my feelings for you last night but I couldn’t help. My heart was like a bomb that want to explode every time you’re near me. I just like you so much.” he said.

You stunned by his words. “You really did confessed to me last night?” you asked. He raised an eyebrow, “You think I was joking?” he asked back.

You looked away and lightly pushed him, “I don’t think I can continue this.” you whispered. “Eh?” he gasped.

“I don’t to want to do this anymore. Go home now. I’m tired.” you said. “No.” he snapped.

You looked up at him, “What?” you raised an eyebrow. Ren look starightly to your eyes. You could see a pain in his gaze.

Ren slowly made his way to you. You stepped one backward. He keep walking nearer and nearer to you as you continue stepped backward until your back touch the cold wall.

With that, Ren was now in front of you. “This is my only way to be with you and you want to stop this? I like you Minyoung even though you hate me. I like you a lot.” he whispered then you saw a tear slipped down to his cheek.

You started to feel guilty seeing his teary eyes. “Ren..” you whispered.

Just then, you realized that his lips was already pressing yours. Your eyes automatically closed.

Seconds later, Ren was about to broke the kiss when you quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to you, not wanting to break the kiss.

Ren’s eyes widen but he saw you with close eyes. He then close his eyes and kissed you again. This time, he kissed you passionately.

Both you and Ren shared a pssionate kiss together in almost 3 minutes.

Just then, you and Ren slowly pulled away panting as you let go his collar and dropped your arms to your both side, lowering your head.

“Why did you do that?” Ren asked. You slowly shook your head, “Molla!” you whispered as you continously shooking your head.

“Mianhe.” you whispered once more as you pushed him aside and was about to leave the practice room when Ren caught your arm. He pulled you back for a hug.

You froze with wide eyes. You started to shrug until you heard a question from him that made you stopped.

“Tell me, Neo..

 

 

 

...Joahe?”

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note

Please visit my new fic: EXO’s Anti-Fan!. Thanks!