Ren’s mother

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You was about to leave Ren’s house when Ren’s mother saw you. “Uh.. Minyoung-ah, where are you going?” she asked.

“Uh-oh.. Mrs. Choi, our practice was already finished and I was about to go home now.” you replied.

“Eh? Why so fast? Can you stay here for a while?” she asked. You bit your lower lip, “Um.. Mian but I really need to go now.” you said.

Mrs. Choi’s face fell, “Uh.. But you will visit here again right?” she asked you with a smile.

You force a smile, “yeah, maybe.” you replied. “I’ll take it as a yes then.” with that, she hug you tight that made you surprised.

She then released you, “I’ll be waiting for you.” she said. You fake a smile and just nodded. With that, you left their house.

---

As you went home, your parents still didn’t come back home yet. As always, you eat dinner alone by yourself.

After the dinner, you went straight to your room and laid on your bed. Still awake, you stared at the ceiling. “How I wish I have a mother like Mrs. Choi..” you whispered as you close your eyes and went to sleep.

---

Morning came. Your parents were still nowhere to be seen aroung the house.

You hopped to your car and droved off to school. Right after you arrived at the school, Ren was the first one you saw. He is also going to the classroom like you.

Without a choice, you walked to the classroom with him. “Are we going to have a practice after class?” Ren suddenly asked.

“No. Not now.” you said. “Why not?” he asked. “I don’t feel like practicing today.” you simply replied.

“What? Is that a reason?” he hissed. “That’s a reason for me.” you rolled your eyes and walk passed by him and entered the classroom.

Ren raised an eyebrow as he watch you entering the classroom. He shook his head and followed you to enter the classroom.

---

“Minyoung-ah!” Minhyun called. You smiled, “Uh.. Minhyun oppa!” you brightened as you walked to him. JR, Baekho and Aron are also with him.

Just then, Ren appeared. “Uh.. You’re with Ren?” Baekho pointed at Ren.

You look back to see Ren. You rolled your eyes, “No.” “Then why you two arrived here together?” JR asked. “Coincidence.” you just said. They jist nodded in understanding.

Ren walked in and sat on his seat.

“Um.. By the way, is your practice with Ren going well?” Aron asked you that made Ren to look at you.

“Yeah. It went well I think. Especially our LAST practice.” you emphasized the word ‘last’ that made Ren remembered the body contact, the part that you two almost kiss.

Ren froze. You smirked at Ren after seeing his reaction. “I’ll go to my seat now oppas.” with that, you headed to your seat.

*Hahahaha! I like to . So much fun.*

---

After class. You, Minhyun, Baekho, Aron and JR walked out from the classroom to leave. Luckily, Ren didn’t approach your friends. Maybe because of what you did.

Outside the classroom, a car suddenly stopped in front of you and your friends. To your surprised, a familiar figure went out from the car.

“Mrs. Choi?” you gasped. “Hello Minyoung-ah..” Mrs. Choi brightly smile at you and give you a hug. Releasing you, Mrs. Choi give you another smile. You couldn’t help but smiled back.

“Who is she?” Minhyun elbowed you. Mrs. Choi quickly noticed it. “Uh.. I’m Ren’s mother by the way. Are you Minyoung’s friends?” she asked.

They all nodded. “Woah! You’re pretty too like Ren.” Aron commented. Mrs. Choi blushed, “I know right.”

“Mrs. Choi, are you looking for Ren?” JR asked. You were expecting her to say yes but you saw her shook her head. “No, I’m here for Minyoung.” she replied as she look at you and smiled.

“M-Me?” you gaped. She nodded and turned to your friends, “Can I borrow Minyoung for today?” she asked. “Sure Mrs. Choi.” Baekho said as the others nodded.

Your eyes widen in surprised because of their replied. You shot them a look but they didn’t even care to notice.

Mrs. Choi grabbed your hand, “Shall we go now?” she asked. You forced a smile and just nodded.

With that, you and Mrs. Choi hopped in the car.

Right after the car droved off, Ren appeared. “Wait! Isn’t my omma?” he gasped that made your friends to look at him.

They all nodded, “Your mother is so pretty.” Aron commented. “Why did she take Minyoung?” he asked. “We don’t know.” JR replied.

Ren frowned, *Aish! Omma is really something!*