Hate

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Aish! I don’t even that my omma is like that. Just don’t mind her. She spoke many things.” you said to Ren as you let go his hand when the two of you reach the practice room.

“It’s nothing. I know it’s impossible to happen.” he said with a serious voice. You turned to him, “What?”

He shook hi head, “Nothing. Let’s just start practicing.” he snapped, not looking at you.

You stared at him in confusion, *What did he mean? It will never happen? What is it? Hmm.. There’s something with him that I don’t know.*

“Come on, let’s start.” he snapped out your thoughts. “Uh-oh.. Yeah.” you replied as you positioned yourself beside him.

“Let’s practice the solo dance for now.” he said as he pressed the play button of the player. You just nodded and do your best on the practice.

.....

“Let’s start again. You made a wrong step!” Ren said in a bit annoyed voice and stop the song.

“Please focus, will you?” he hissed. You raised an eyebrow, “Yah! Who said I’m not focusing?! I’m trying my best to get the right step, okay.. I’m not a dancer like you who will get the right steps in just few minutes.” you snapped.

He ignored you and the player once again, “Let’s stat again and focus.” he said. You made a face and do what he said since you don’t hve any other choice but to follow his instruction.

Minutes later, Ren turned off the player again that made you stopped again. You look at him confused, “What now?” you asked in annoyance.

“You made a wrong step again. Please focus.” he said. You rolled your eyes, “Okay let’s start again.”

Minutes later, you finally get all the steps right.

“Finally..” Ren whispered as he turned off the player. “Are.. we going to.. practice the partner part now?” you slowly asked.

He shook his head, “I don’t want to do that anymore. I removed it.” he simply said.

“What?! Why?!” you gasped, not knowing your reaction. Ren raised an eyebrow to you, “Aren’t you happy that I removed it?” he asked.

“Uh-oh.. Yeah. I don’t want to do it but I think we will get a high grade if we did it.” you explained as you gazed at him.

Ren stared at you for a while. *Omo! What’s happening to me? Why did I say that?* you hissed to yourself.

Just then, you saw Ren nodded. “Okay then.”

After hearing his words, you didn’t know why but you felt so happy that you and Ren will do that body contact again.

Ren pulled out his hand, offering to hold your hand. Without hesitation, you placed your right hand on top of his left hand. Ren placed his other hand to your waist an pulled you closer. You gulped that made you put your other hand to his broad shoulder. Ren look straightly to your eyes as you stared back. Your eyes were already glued to his.

Suddenly, Ren started to move taht made you moved along with his. Both of your eyes didn’t take off from each other, not wanting to broke the staring moment.

Just after the song ended, neither Ren nor you want to let go each other. Your face suddenly started to moved closer to him. Ren stayed still. Right now, you didn’t know what you were doing.

Right after Ren closed his eyes, reality hit your head. You stopped halfway, *! What am I doing right now?*

Instead of pressing your lips to his, you lean closer to his ear and whispered, “There’s no kiss for you..” then you let go of him.

Ren quickly open his eyes, “You tricked me again huh?” you narrowed his eyes to you. You sat and laugh evily, “Wae? Expecting for a kiss from me? Dream on! I’m not going to kiss the person I hate!” you smirked.

Ren looked away, “I should go now. Let’s continue our practice tomorrow.” was all he said and left with a sanked heart.

You continue laughing, could still see Ren. When he finally disappeared from your sight, you stopped laughing and your expression went serious.

You lowered your head and placed a hand on your chest, *That was too close..*