Hurt

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher announced.

As your teacher left, your friends went to you. “Minyoung-ah, wanna come with us?” Minhyun asked you.

“Eodi?” you asked back. “Lotte World!” Aron beamed. You brightened, “Of cou—” your words cut off by Ren.

“Sorry but she can’t go with you guys.” he snapped. All of you turned to him. “What?!” JR raised an eyebrow.

“We have a practice today. Don’t you guys have practice too?” Ren said. “Right! I have a practice today. I forgot!” Baekho exclaimed as he run towards the door. “I forgot, I have too.” Minhyun said. “Nado.” JR and Aron said at the same time and with that, they left.

You pouted. You turned to Ren and shot him a look, “You always want to annoy me, aren’t you?”

“Wae? You want to go to Lotte World? I can go with you.” he said almost whispering. “Mwo?!” you gaped. *Crap!* “Uh-oh.. I said I’ll go with you in your house today coz we have a practice.” he lied.

You rolled your eyes, “I don’t have any choice but to stuck with you.” you said as you stood up and started to walk.

Then you heard him said in a low voice, “Do you really hate me that much?” With that question, you suddenly stopped.

You turned to him, he was looking at you with a serious face. You look away, “Yes.” with that, you turned around again and continued walking.

Hurt, Ren followed you.

---

“Let’s just ride my car.” you said to him. “No. You just ride yours and I’ll ride mine.” with that said, Ren headed to his car and hopped inside.

Your frowned, *What happen to him? Did I hurt him?* you shook your head, *Aish! Whatever!* with that, you hopped inside your car and droved off and so did Ren.

---

“Uh.. Minyoung-ah, you already home~” your mom give you a hug. Ren watched the two of you in confusion.

“Where’s appa?” you asked. “Work.” your mom replied. “Eh? Why are you here then? Don’t you have work too?” you asked.

Your mom smiled, “Your appa can do it by himself, no need my help. We decided to atleast one of us will stay here at house with you.” she explained. You smiled, touched.

“Uh.. You bring a beautiful friend today..” your mom said as she noticed Ren. You turned to Ren, “Uh-oh..”

Ren bowed, “Annyeong haseyo! Choi Minki-imnida.. But you can call me Ren.” he introduced himself.

“Wait! What?! Your voice.. Y-You’re a b-boy?!” your mom gasped. Ren slowly nodded.

“Omo! Omo! You have a pretty face as a girl.” your mom commented. You rolled your eyes, *Pretty pftt!*

“And Oh! Your surname is Choi, right?” your mom asked once more. Ren nodded once again. Your mom turned to you, “Is he the son of Mrs. Choi?” she asked.

You nodded.

Your mom turned to Ren again, “Woah! She has a beaitiful son.” Ren awkwardly smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, “I don’t think that’s a compliment.”

“Uh.. Hehe.. But to be honest, you do like a girl. Minyoung look, he’s even prettier than you.” your mom said.

“Omma!” you wined. Your mom chuckled, “No need to be jealous. He’s prettier but he’s a boy and you’re a girl you know.. Well.. I think you look good together.” your mom commented.

“Omma!” you winced. Your mom chuckled at you and give Ren a winked. “Aish! Omma, we’re going to practice now.” you said as you grabbed Ren’s arm and dragged him away from your mom.