Choi Minki aka Ren

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Good moring class!” your teacher greeted as the time she entered the classroom. “Good morning Seonsaengnim!” all of you automatically greeted back.

“We have a new student in this school and he’s going to attend this class.” you teacher turned to the main door, “Mr. Choi come in.” she nodded him to come inside.

Just then...

You saw a boy with a little bit long blonde hair went inside the classroom and position himself in front of the class. *That boy again?! He’s in the same class with me?! Aish!* you thought.

“Omo! Omo! The pretty boy is in our class!” you heard one of your classmate said. “Ne and I’m so happy to think that I’m going to enjoy this school year!” the other girl added.

“Woah! Is he really a boy?! At first sight, I thought he’s a girl!” you heard one of your male classmate said. “I understand you. We’re on the same thought. He’s really beautiful like a girl. If he’s a girl, I will definitely date him!” the other boy added.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed at what you just heard. *They are all insane!* you thought.

“Class quiet! He’s going to introduce himself now.” your teacher trying to stop the commotion. Luckily, your classmates stopped talking and focus to the pretty boy.

“Annyeong haseyo! Choi Minki-imnida but you can call me Ren, that’s my nickname.” he then bowed and show his pretty smile to everyone.

“Oh god! He’s like a goddess!” one of your classmate beamed. You saw Ren chuckled. You rolled your eyes, *Is he trying to be cute? Gosh! It’s not fit with him! I’m still cuter than him!* you bitterly thought.

“So... Is there still a vacant seat?” your teacher asked. “Here! There’s a vacant seat here.” you heard Minhyun shouted as he pointed the seat next to him.

You look at Minhyun in disbelief but he’s not lookong at you so he didn’t saw your expression. *Why is Minhyun oppa offering the seat next to him?! Aish! I’m going crazy because of that new student!* you thought in anger.

“Okay, Mr. Choi.. please sit next to Mr. Hwang.” your teacher said to Ren. He bowed once again and walk to his seat.

You watched him went to his seat. Right after he sit, you saw Minhyun approached him and not only Minhyun but also Aron, JR and Baekho. A frown suddenly formed on your face. You didn’t want to see Ren near to your friends. It seems like he’s going to stole it from you.

---

Lunch came.

“Oppas, come on. Let’s go eat lunch.” you approach them. “Uh yeah. Ren, do you want to go and join us for lunch?” Minhyun asked him.

You raised an eyebrow, “Mwo?! You want him to join us?” you stared at him in disbelief. Minhyun nodded, “Yes. He’s good and it will be more good if he bacame part of our friendship.” he stated.

“M-Mwo?!” you gasped. “Minyoung-ah, why are you like that? It’s good to have so many friends right? So let him to be a part of our friendship.” Aron added.

You didn’t give a response intead you give Ren a glare. “I’m sorry guys but I still need to do something.” Ren suddenly said.

“Is that so?” JR asked as Ren nodded. “Okay then but you two still didn’t know each other since it’s your first meeting.” JR replied. “We already met.” Ren snapped.

“You two did already met?” Aron asked. Ren nodded as he smiled at you.

You rolled your eyes, “Can we just go now? I’m already hungry.~” you said, irritated.

“But—” Baekho want to say something when you suddenly cut him off, “I’m hungry~, please let’s go now!” you whined.

“Okay, let’s go. See you later Ren.” Baekho said as he waved. Ren just give him a nod.

With that, You, Aron, JR, Minhyun and Baekho started to leave the classroom. You give Ren a one last glare before you could disappeared on his sight.