Don’t Hate Me

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Tell me, do you like me?” Ren whispered as he hugged you. You didn’t respond.

Suddenly, Ren felt his chest become wet. He slowly pulled ans scanned your face. Then, he saw your teary eyes. One tear suddenly fell from your eye.

Ren put his both hands to your shoulder, “Gwenchana? Whyare you crying?” he asked worriedly.

Another tear, fell from your eye and started to punch his chest lightly. “I hate you!” you mumbled as you continously punching him.

“Minyoung-ah..” he whispered. You didn’t stop punching him, “I hate you!” you mumbled once more.

Now, your tears didn’t stop flowing down to your cheeks. “I wanted to hate you but.. my heart says the opposite!” you mumbled while punching his chest.

Ren grabbed your both arms and pulled you into another hug. “My heart says not to hate you..” you mumbled between your sobs.

“Then, don’t hate me.” he whispered. You started to calm but remained silent. Ren pulled back and gently wiped your tears away, “From now on, don’t hate. Start liking me instead.” he said.

You just stared at him, not knowing what to say. “Please give me a chance.” he said as he look at you straightly in the eyes. You could feel a sincerity from his eyes.

You lowered your head, *Is it okay if I give him a chance?* then, you slowly nodded. Ren brightened as he pulled you into another hug again. You gasped in surprised.

“Gomawo Minyoung-ah..” he pulled away, “So..” he searched for your eyes, “Are you my girlfriend now?” he asked.

“Uh-oh.. Hmm..” you couldn’t say a word as you looked away, you nodded while blushing. Ren hugged you again, “You didn’t know how happy I was right now. You made my day.” he whispered. You smiled and hugged him back.

Little did you know, your mok saw everything. A smile went up to her face, *I’m happy for you daughter..*

With that she walk away and pulled out her phone to call someone.

“Yeoboseyo?” the other line answered. “Uh.. It’s me. Minyoung’s mom.” your mom replied.

“Oh! Hello! Why did you called? Is my son Ren doing well there?” Mrs. Choi asked from the other line.

“Eh? Did you and Ren made that plan?” your mom asked in confusion. “Huh? Plan? What plan?” Mrs. Choi asked back in confusion.

“You don’t teach you son to do that?” your mom asked. “Wait! I don’t get what you were saying. Can you please explain it to me?” Mrs. Choi replied.

“Uh.. I think it’s not a plan. So.. Ren and Minyoung are together now.” your mom simply said. “Mwo? Really? You’re not kidding, right?” Mrs. Chpi excitedly asked.

“No, I’m not.” your mom giggled from the other line. “Omo! Omo! What happen? I’m so happy.” Mrs. Choi beamed. With that, your mom tell Mrs. Choi everything.

---

“Ow! Mian.” you keep saying as you accidentally stepped your foot to Ren’s foot many times.

Ren chuckled, “Don’t avoid my eyes so we can do it well.” he said. You looked up at him straightly in the eyes but you’re just always ended looking away. You couldn’t help it. His gaze was melting you.

Just then, Ren reach your chin as he titled it to look at him. “You’re so cute when you’re shy.” he teased. You face heated up by the sudden comment.

He stared at you with admiration. You looked away, “Yah! Stop staring at me like that.” you whispered.

Ren grabbed you waist an pulled you closer to him. Your eyes widen in shocked. “Wae? Can’t I stare to my girlfriend’s beautiful face?” he teased. You blushed even more.

He chuckled, “Your face was like a tomatoe now.” he whispered. You lowered your head, hiding your red face. “Yah! Stop teasing me.” you snapped.

He smiled, “Araseo. So.. Should we continue our practice now?” he asked. You nodded.

With that, you and Ren continued dancing.

“Ow! Mianhe.” you apologized again when you stepped your foot to his. “I told you don’t avoid my eyes. Look at me, straightly in the eyes.” he said.

You slowly looked up and tried to look at him straightly in the eyes. Then, both of you started to dance again.

This time, you couldn’t take your eyes off from him. You started to be comfortable with him now. Both you two dance together not because both of you need to do it but beacuse both of you want to do it, with full of love.

---

“I’ll go ahead now.” Ren said after the practice. You nodded, “I’ll walk you out.” you said. With that, both you and Ren went out from the practice room.

“Uh.. Ren, Minyoung-ah.. Practice already ended?” your mom asked as both you and Ren passed by her.

You quickly nodded, “Ne omma and he really need to go now. I’ll walk him out.” with that, you immediately dragged Ren out. You mom didn’t stopped you an she just let you do what you wanted.

---

Ren looked at you in confusion, “Why so rush?” he asked. “I forgot to tell you. Please don’t tell to my mom that we’re together now even to your mom.” you asked.

He nodded, “Okay. I still don’t want to say this to mom. She will only tease me for sure.” he replied. You nodded, “Good. Go now before my mom went out.” you said.

He nodded, “Araseo. Bye!” he turned and started to walk but suddenly stopped. Ren spun around to face you. You titled your head in confusion.

Just then, Ren walked towards you again and immediately give you a peck on the lips, “Goodbye my girl.” he whispered and quickly left you, dumbfounded.