Ren’s House

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

The next day was considering another bad day for you since you need to see your rival again.

As you sat up from your bed, you heard your phone rang. You raised an eyebrow and reach it. You furrowed your eyebrows together after seeing the sender’s name.

to: Minyoung

Good morning Minyoung-ah! I just want to remind you for our practice today. I’ll wait here in our house.

from: Rival

You raised an eyebrow, *What he thinks he are to text me like this? We’re not even that close! Babo!*

With that, you got off from your bed and went straight to your bathroom. Hour later, you finally done and ready to leave the mansion.

As you went downstairs, the maids greeted you as you replied them a warm smile. “Umm.. are my parents didn’t come back home yet?” you asked one of the maids. She shook her head, “They still on the trip Agashi.” she replied.

Head lowered, you let out a heavy sigh. “Uh-oh.. I’m going out.” you said. They all bowed, “Go safe Agashi.” they all said at the same time.

You hopped inside your car as you darted to the address that Ren texted to you laat night.

As you finally reach his house, your eyes widen in surprised. His house was big as yours. Suddenly, the guard came out and snapped you. You open your car window, “I’m Ren’s classmate.” you said.

“Uh-oh.. You must be Ms. Minyoung.” the guards said as you nodded. He nodded in understanding as he carefully open the door for you. With that, you entered the gate with your car.

After parking your car, you headed to the house. The maids were busy on their works as you stepped inside the house.

Just then, one maid approach you. “Who are you Agashi?” she asked. “Um.. Er.. I’m Ren’s classmate.” you said. She nodded, “You must be Ms. Minyoung..” she said and smiled. *Why does all of them know me?* you force a smile and nodded.

“Please take a sit first Agashi.” the maid led the way as you followed. Just then, another maid came with a glass of juice and offered it to you.

You warmly took it with a smile, “Gomawo..”

You took a sip on your juice when you suddenly saw a beautiful woman walked passed by made a stopped and look at you with a serious face. You swallowed hard as you put the juice on the table in front of you. You weakly smile at her.

The woman walked to you but her expression suddenly brightened. *Eh? What happen with her expression?* you wondered.

She bent down at you, “Are you by any chance.. Park Minyoung?” she asked as you silently nodded. She smiled even more as she sat next you that made you jump a little.

“I’m Choi Mina, I’m Ren’s mother.” she introduced herself. Your eyes widen, *His mom?* you immediately stood up and bowed 90 degrees to her, “Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Choi. Park Minyoung-imnida. It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Choi.” you said.

She chuckled as she patted the sit next to her, “Sit.” she said as you did.

Mrs. Choi stared at you. You started to felt uneasy because of the stares. “They are all wrong..” you heard her said. “Ne?” you asked, confused.

“They said Ren is prettier than you..” she started. *Uh-oh..* your face fell. “..but I think you’re prettier than my son.” Mrs. Choi continue and smiled.

You stared at her with a blank expression. *Did she just said I’m prettier?* “You’re so cute.” she commented as she suddenly hugged you. You were shock by the sudden hug but at the same time felt warm. You didn’t feel that kind of feeling before, a hug from a mother.

“I always want to have a daughter. Please let me hug you for a moment.” you heard her whispered. You softened. You didn’t shrugged and let her hug you.

Suddenly, you heard a voice said. “Omma, what are you doing? Let her go.” Ren appeared.

Mrs. Choi broke the hug as she give Ren an amuse smile, “Just tell me straightly that you’re jealous! Silly!” Mrs. Choi . “Eh?” he gasped.

Mrs. Choi stood up as walked to him to give him a hug, “I know you want my hug too, aren’t you?” she said. You couldn’t help but chuckled by the scene in front of you.

Ren pulled away, “Omma, you embarassing me.” he said. “Aigoo! My son is so cute..” she said as she poked his cheek. You chuckled once again.

“Aish omma.. We’ll going to practice now.” Ren walked to you as he grabbed your hand and dragged you away. You looked back at Mrs. Choi as she gave you a sweet smile.

You smiled back as turned to Ren, *You’re so lucky to have a mom like her..*