Rival

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Class dismissed.” you teacher announced as she left the classroom. You lowered your head and rested it to your desk.

Suddenly, you heard a light tap on your desk. You slowly raised your head and saw a beautiful face in front of you. You frowned when you realized that it’s Ren, your rival. “What do you want?” you asked in annoyance.

“As what we heard about the project or something like that, our teacher said that we’re partners..” he started. “So?” you raised an eyebrow.

“..I just want to ask where do you want to have a practice?” he asked. You rolled your eyes, “Where would be? In our house of course!” you simply replied.

“Uh-oh..” he nodded in understanding.

You pulled out your hand to him. He stared at your hand then look at you, puzzled. “Ne?” he asked in confusion.

You nodded to your hand, “Your phone.” you said. “Wae?“ he asked once again. “Just give me your phone, will you?” you said in irritated voice.

“Uh-oh..” he pulled out his phone and give it to you. You then dialed a number there as your phone suddenly ring. You cancelled the phone call on his phone and handed back to him, “You have my phone number now and I have you phone number too. I’ll text to you my adress and since tomorrow is Saturday, let’s start our practice tomorrow. Understand?” you asked.

He just nodded as he took his phone, startled. “Good then.” you stood up as walk passed by him and left the classroom.

*Cool~* Ren thought as he watched you walk away.

---

As you were walking to the parking lot, you heard a voice called you. “Minyoung-ah!”

You spun around and saw Minhyun, JR, Baekho and Aron running towards you. “Wae?” you asked raising an eyebrow.

“Wanna go out with us?” Minhyun asked catching up his breath. “No. I’m already tired.” you said and was about to open your car’s door when Aron suddenly grabbed your wrist to stop you.

You look at him, frowning. “Come on. Let’s have fun. It’s been a while since we last did this.” he said. You rolled your eyes, “As if you guys really want to go out with me.” you said as you turned around again but someone spun you once again, it was Baekho.

“You know what? We missed you.” he whispered in a serious tone. You softened because his convincing voice. You rolled your eyes, “Araseo.” you finally gave up. “Yay!” Baekho beamed. You couldn’t help but smiled.

“Uh.. Ren! Here!” JR suddenly called as he waved at him. Your smile suddenly vanished after hearing your rival’s name from your friend’s mouth.

Ren smiled as he went up to you and your friends. “What is he doing here?” you asked your friends. “He will join us!” JR answered.

You frowned, “Mwo?!” you gasped. “Ren is now our friend so he’s going with us.” Minhyun explained as the other nodded in inderstanding.

You rolled your eyes, “Whatever! I don’t want to ho now.” you then began to walk to you car again. “Wait! Minyoung-ah! You said you will join us?” Baekho called.

You stopped and look at them once again, “Just go without me. I’m not important anyways.” with that, you entered your car and darted immediately.