Locked In One Room

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“OMMA!” both of you and Ren shoited at the same time.

Then, you heard a giggle sounds behind the door. “Mian daughter but you need to be alone with Ren.” you heard your mom voiced out.

“Omma! Open the door now!” you screamed. “Omma, I know you’re also there. Please open the door!” Ren shouted.

“Sorry son but I can’t do that. Bye son, enjoy!” Mrs. Choi said. “You too daughter, enjoy!” your mom said. Just then, you heard their foot steps going away from the room.

“Aish! I can’t believe mom do this to me.” you hissed then shot Ren a look. Ren raised an eyebrow, “Wae?” he asked.

You crossed your arms across your chest and narrowed your eyes to him, “Are you just going to stand there?! Do something, will you?!” you hissed.

He shook his head, “I can’t do something with this matter.” he replied.

“Mwo?! Don’t you have a key for this room?” you asked. He shook his head once again, “I haven’t.”

“What?! Aish!” you hissed. “What are we going to do now?” you asked him as you turned to look at him.

“Sleep. What would be?” he simply replied as he walk to the mini dress room inside the guest room. You raised an eyebrow, “Mwo?! Are you kidding?” you asked, irritated.

“No.” was his reply as he went back. He wad holding a girl clothes. “Here.” he handed it to you.

You titled your head, “What’s that?!” you asked in confusion. “Wear this. You can’t go to bed with that dress.” he said.

“Are we really going to sleep here together?” you asked. “We don’t have any other choice but to deal with it. So take this and change now.” he replied.

You pouted and took the clothes from him. Without a choice, you change your dress into comfortable clothes.

After that, you went back to Ren. You saw him lying on the floor. You walked to him, “What are you doing there?” you asked.

“To sleep.” he said. “Don’t you want to sleep in bed?” you asked again.

“Of course I do but you’re going to sleep here, don’t you?” he said. You nodded, “Yes, of course and you’re right! Just sleep there. It’s your mom’s plan anyways.” you said and hopped to bed.

He sat up and looked at you, “Not only my mom. Yours too.” he snapped. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” you said before you laid flat on the bed.

Ren grabbed his pillow and jump on the bed as he lightly pushed you aside to have a space next to you.

You frowned, “Yah! What are you doing here?!” you sat up. “It’s our guest room so I can sleep here, didn’t I?” he raised an eyebrow.

You made a face, “Sheez! Go back on the floor now! We can’t sleep here together!” you yelled as you tried to push him off the bed but failed.

“Today is my birthday. Can you jist let me sleep on the bed? I want to sleep here. You didn’t even give me a gift so let just considered this as your gift for me.” he said.

“Gift? I didn’t even want to go here then you’re expecting a gift for me?” you snapped. “If you don’t want to sleep in bed with me, go and sleep on the floor.” he said and closed his eyes.

The idea of sleeping on the floor make you more pissed. You made a face and without a choice, you laid back on the bed and face the other side, not wanting to see the face of Ren.

Silence finally filled the room.

Minutes later, your eyes were still wide open. “Ren..” you whispered. There’s no response.

“Ren? Are you still awake?” you asked again. No response.

*Aish! Why am I calling him? He must be sleeping now. I should sleep now too.* you then decided to close your eyes.

As your eyelids dropped, a heavy thing suddenly wrapped on your waist. Your eyes wide open and slowly looked down to your waist only to see Ren’s arm.

Your eyes widen even more as you quickly turned around only to see Ren sleeping face. His face was so peaceful. You paused and stared to his sleeping face as Ren’s arm still on your waist. You just let him, not wanting to disturb his peaceful sleep.

You study his face for a moment before whispering, “Happy birthday Ren. Mian if I haven’t any gift for you..”

“It’s okay..”