New Student

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

Morning came. You automatically woke up when you heard the sound of your alarm clock. You went downstairs to eat your breakfast. As usual, you ate alone since parents weren’t home.

After having you breakfast, you then leave your mansion and ride your car.

In the middle of the way, a car suddenly popped in front of your car that made your car bumped on it. “Omo!” you gasped.

You slowly raised your head and saw your car bumped into the car in front of it. You quickly went out from your car and saw a little damage to your car. A frown came up to your face. You look at the car that bumped on your car as the owner suddenly went out.

The owner was blonde hair and wearing a male uniform. You immediately recognized the uniform at the first sight since that’s the uniform at your school. You raised an eyebrow at the owner of the car, *Is she a human or what? Why she’s wearing a male uniform? Weird girl!* you thought.

“I’m sorry Miss. I didn’t mean to bump into your car. Is your car okay?” you heard him said, yes it’s a HIM and not a HER because his voice is totally for a boy. “Wait! You are a boy?!” you gasped.

He slowly nodded, “Yes. Is there a problem with that?” he asked in annoyed voice.

You frowned and remembered your car, “Yes there is! My car got a damage just because of you!” you pointed at the little damage of your car.

“But it’s just only a little damage. You don’t need to be angry.” he said. “Mwo?! Even though it’s a little, it’s still a damage!” you replied, irritated.

“Okay, I’m sorry then.” he said. “Sorry? Is your sorry can remove the damage in my car?!” you irritated replied.

“It’s just a little so don’t take it as a big deal. I’m already say sorry so just accept it!” he said, a bit irritated. “Whatever!” you rolled your eyes and went in to your car and droved off.

The boy frowned at you as he also went in to his car and droved off too.

---

As the time you arrived at school, you forget what happen to your car and get ready yourself to parise by students today.

You went out to your car with a smile on your face. As you walk, not all the student’s attention were on you, just only few of them. *What’s happening? Am I not beautiful today?* you asked yourself.

Suddenly, you heard a gossip from the 3 girls when you passed by them. “Do you guys heard about the new student?” a girl asked her friends. “Yes. They said he has a beautiful face like a girl.” the other girl replied. “I also heard he used to be called ‘Ren’” the other girl added.

You frowned, *New student?* you thought.

“Omo! That’s his car!” one of the girl pointed. “Come on. I want to see him.” the other girl said as they run to the direction of the car.

Your eyes followed the direction of the car. Your eyes widen in shock when you saw a familiar figure came out from the car. *So it’s him huh?!* you thought glaring at the boy.