A Night Together

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“It’s okay..” you heard him responded.

You froze, surrised by the sudden response. You were shocked that he’s awake despite of close eyes.

Just then, Ren slowly open his eyes and stared at you. You stared back, your body was still froze. You want to move but couldn’t.

“It’s okay if you don’t have any gift for me. As long as you’re here with me in my birthday, it’s already enough.” he whispered.

“W-What are you trying t-to say?” you manage to say as you look away. You shrugged and tried to get off from his embrace but he held you tightly ans pulled you closer to him.

“Yah! Let me go.” you said calmly, can’t let yourself to raise your voice. Ren gaze straightly to your eyes, “Let’s stay like this just for tonight.” he said.

“Yah! What’s happening to you? Just let me go, okay..” you rolled your eyes, a bit irritated.

“Minyoung-ah..” he snapped. You looked up and raised an eyebrow. “Do you really hate me that much?” he asked in a serious tone.

“Yes.” you simply replied. He paused. “Can you just let me go now?” you asked in annoyance.

“Minyoung-ah..” he whispered once more. You titled your head to face him. “I like you..” he continued.

You froze for the second time. *Did he just confessing to me right now?*

You open your mouth to speak but no words want to came out from your mouth.

“Even though you hate me, I still like you. I really like you Minyoung-ah..” he whispered again.

You decided to remained silent and stared at him. He stared back as he study your face. You were expressionless, not knowing how to react.

Ren stared deeply to your eyes before hugging you tightly closer to him. Your eyes widen in shocked as your cheek was now pressing to his chest.

Ren’s chin was rested on top of your head, still hugging you tightly. In the hug, you could feel his heartbeat accelerated.

*Did he really like me that much?* you asked yourself.

“Ren..” you whispered. “Please let me hug you tonight like this. Just tonight, please grant my wish.” you heard him said.

With that, you didn’t shrug anymore and let him hug you as he wish. But for some reason, you felt warm and safe by his arms.

Minutes later, Ren fall asleep as you followed.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter but I need to end it like this. I’m still hoping that you all enjoy this chappie ^_^