Disappointed

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You woke up next morning to get ready for school.

You went downstairs to eat your breakfast with your mom but to your surprised, your dad was there also.

“Uh... Appa, why are you still here?” you asked. “Wae? Don’t you want breakfast with me?” he asked.

You shook your head, “Ani.. But, what about your work?” you asked. “We’ll go ahead after eating breakfast with you.” your dad replied.

You turned to your mom, “You will go to work too?” you asked. She nodded, “Your dad really need my help today.” she explained.

You nodded in understanding, “You two shouldn’t wait for me for the breakfast if there are many undone works waiting for the two of you to finish.” you said.

“Aish! Of course, we will wait for our daughter. Right honey?” your dad turned to your mom. Your mom nodded and smiled at you, “Sit down so we can start our breakfast now.” she said.

“Uh-oh..” you nodded and take a sit.

---

“I’m going now, annyeong omma, appa!” you waved and was about to leave but your dad stopped you.

“We’ll take you there.” he spoke out. You turned back to face your parents, “Eh?!”

“Let us take you to your school. Come on, before you get late.” he said. You nodded, “Dae.”

---

“Here you go. We’re already here.” your dad announced. You get off from the car as your parents also did.

“Thank you for the ride appa and omma.” you smiled. The smiled back, “No problem.” your dad replied.

Suddenly, your friends saw you with your parents and walked to you. “Minyoung-ah!” Baekho called. You turned around, “Uh.. Baekho oppa..”

Your parents titled their heads as they turned to your friends. “Are you guys, my daughter’s friends?” your mom asked.

Your friends glanced at you. “Uh-oh.. Omma, appa meet my friends. Baekho oppa, Minhyun oppa, JR oppa and Aron oppa. Oppas meet my parents.” you introduced.

The 4 boys quickly bowed in front of your parents. “Annyeong haseyo Mr. and Mrs. Park.” they greeted.

Your mom smiled and turned to look at you, “You have lots of handsome friends huh?! And also a PRETTY one.” your mom emphasized the magic word.

“Omma..” you hissed. Your mom rolled her eyes and turned to your friends again, “By any chance, did you guys know about the pretty boy named Ren?” she asked. You gasped in surprised by your mom’s sudden question.

“Yes, we know him. Wae?” Minhyun asked in confusion. Before your mom could answer his question, Ren popped on her sight.

“Oh! There he is!” she called out that made Ren stopped by the familiar voice. Ren turned to the direction of the voice and accidentally met eyes with you. You gulped and quickly look away.

Your mom walked to him and dragged him to your direction. “Did you know him Mrs. Park?” JR asked. “That’s also my question.” your dad said.

“Yeah, he’s my future son-in-law.” your mom announced. “Son-in-law?!” your friends and your dad gasped as you also.

Your mom chuckled and smiled at Ren, “You like my daughter, don’t you?” she asked.

Ren made a paused on it and so did you. Ren glance at you, you stared back, waiting for his answer.

Just then, the bell rang.

Ren faced your mom again, “I’m sorry Mrs. Park but I need to go to my class now. Nice to see you again, bye.” he waved then left.

You frowned, a bit disappointed that he didn’t say a reply for your mom’s question. *The way he avoided my mom’s question, I think I already knew the answer. He doesn’t like me..*

“Someone is disappointed eh?” your mom whispered to you. You gulped and turned to her, “No, I’m not. Appa, please take omma now. Remember, work is waiting.” you reminded.

Your dad nodded, “Uh yeah.. Honey, let’s go now.” he said and open the car door for your mom.

Your mom turned back to you before she could go inside the car and said, “If you want my help, don’t hesitate to ask me.” she winked and finally went inside the car and so did your dad. With that, the car droved off.

“Aish! Omma is really..” you whispered. “You like Ren?” Aron asked you.

You gasped, “Eh?” you shook your head, “Ani. Omma is kidding. Don’t mind her. Come on, class wil start soon.” with that, you headed to the classroom.

Confused, your friends followed.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

I’ve finally decided on what fic I’ll be posted after seeing the results of my poll.

Please visit my new fic: GAY turns into a BOY. Thanks!