Park’s Mansion

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

As you went back to the dining area, your expression was so hard to explain. Your face was red..

Mrs. Choi suspiciously look at you, “Why is your face so red? Are you sick?” she asked. You look at her and gasped, “Eh?!”.

“Your face was red like tomatoe.” she commented. “Uh-oh..” you touch your cheeks, “B-because today is so hot.” you excused..

“Eh?! I don’t think this morning is hot.” Mrs. Choi slowly said and give you another suspicious look. You bit your lower lip, don’t know what to say..

Suddenly, Ren came but this time, he’s already wearing a shirt on. “Uh.. Ren, take your seat beside Minyoung.” Mrs. Choi spoke..

You gulped. Ren did what her mother said..

As Ren sat next to you, you felt your heart skipped. You were having a hard time to move from your spot. Shirtless Ren started to flashback on your mind. Your cheeks heated up again..

“Minyoung-ah, gwenchana? You’re red again.” Mrs. Choi said as she noticed your face. You gulped and look up, “Uh-oh.. Ne, gwenchana.” you replied..

Mrs. Choi nodded in understanding as she continue to eat. You could see at the corner of your eye that Ren was looking at you. You tried your best not look at him and just continued your food..

Breakfast went through silently..

---.

“You two get ready for school now.” Mrs. Choi said after finishing the breakfast. “Um.. I don’t have my uniform and even my school bag.” you snapped..

“Uh-oh..” Mrs. Choi bit her bottom lip. “I’ll go get it from their house.” Ren blurted. You and Mrs. Choi automatically turned to him..

“No. You just get ready for school.” Mrs. Choi snapped then turned to you, “And you Minyoung-ah, stay here. You’re nit going to attend school today. I’ll go to your house later and get your stuffs there.” she added..

You just nodded in agreement. Without a choice, Ren followed his mom’s words then went to school without you..

---.

“Feel at home, araseo? I’m going to your house now.” Mrs. Choi said. You silently nodded..

With that, Mrs. Choi left..

---.

“Yes ma’am, who are you visiting?” the guard asked Mrs. Choi as he approach her car..

“I’m looking for Mr. and Mrs. Park.” she replied. “Do you have an appointment with them.” the guard asked once more..

“Yes, I have. Just let me in now.” Mrs. Choi snapped. The guard quickly opened the main gate of the mansion as Mrs. Choi’s car entered the mansion..

---.

“Um.. May I know who are you looking for?” the maid asked Mrs. Choi as she entered your house..

“I’m looking for Mr. and Mrs. Park.” she simply replied. The maid nodded in understanding an let her enter the house..

“Please take a sit for a while. I’ll call Mr. and Mrs. Park.” the maod said as she led Mrs. Choi in the living room. Mrs. Choi sat on the coush as the maid left..

Minutes later, Mr. and Mrs. Park appeared. “Are you the one who looking for us?” your mom asked Mrs. Choi..

Mrs. Choi stood up and politely bowed, “Ahh.. Yes, I am.” Your mom nodded in understanding, “Please have a sit.” she said as Mrs. Choi sat and your parents sat in front of her..

“So.. um.. May I know who you are?” your mom asked. “Uh.. I’m Choi Mina, Ren’s mom.” she intoduced..

“Ren?” your dad reacted. Mrs. Choi nodded, “He’s your daughter’s classmate. If I’m not mistaken, he’s already went here.” Mrs. Choi explained..

Your parents look at each other in confusion. Mrs. Choi immediately get a hint..

“Maybe you don’t know about that. Um.. Actually, I went here because of Minyoung.” Mrs. Choi started that made your parents turned to her..

She then continued, “Minyoung was on my place right now and I’m here to ger some of her stuffs but then I was hoping that you two won’t let me do that.”.

Your dad raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?” “I’m expecting for you to come with me and beg her to come with you two.” Mrs. Choi explained..

“Well.. I don’t think we still need to do that.” your mom snapped. Mrs. Choi look at her in shocked, “What?”.

“You said she’s at your place right? Then bring her back here.” your mom simply said..

Mrs. Choi clenched her fist in annoyance. She then look at your dad, waiting for his words. “My wife is right.” he responded..

Mrs. Choi harshly stood up ans narrowed her eyes to your parents, “Are you really a parents to her?! You know what? She loves you two very much. Maybe the others could see her smiles but I know that was a fake one. I saw her smile too when I go with her shopping but behind those smiles, I can see the sadness and emptyness in her eyes. And you know what she need to fullfill that?..” she paused, “..LOVE, love by parents.”.

Your parents especially your mother taken a back by Mrs. Choi’s words..

Mrs. Choi grabbed her bag from the couch and give your parents a one last glared, “Don’t expect me to bring her back here coz you two doesn’t deserve a daughter like her!” with that, Mrs. Choi left the Park’s mansion.