Partners

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

Your expression didn’t change until you reach your mansion. “Uh.. Agashi.” one of the maid whispered.

You didn’t give her a response instead you sat on your mansion’s couch. The maid walked to you, “Agashi, is there a problem?” she asked, worried.

You rested yoir back into the back of the couch and let out a heavy sigh as you firmly closed your eyes. The maid worriedly look at you as he study your face. You suddenly open your eyes as you sat up straight that made the maid jump a little, “Omo! You scared me.” she gasped.

You look at the maid straightly on the face. The maid stared back, puzzled. “Eomonim..,” you started. The maid stayed still, waiting for you to continue. “Am I pretty?” you finished your question.

You saw the maid smile, “Is that the reason why you looks like that hmm?” she asked as you slowly nodded.

The maid took your chin as she made you look straightly at her, “You are. You’re the prettiest, agashi.” she said nd smiled. “I don’t think I am.” you whispered.

“Eh?” the maid asked, didn’t hear what you just said. You look up at her. You smiled and shook your head, “Nothing. Thank you for answering my question. Jalja eomonim.” you stood up and started to went upstairs.

“Agashi, don’t you want to eat dinner?” she asked. You stopped, not looking at her. “I’m not hungry besides I’m already tired.” with that, you continued walking until you reached your room upstairs.

---

Morning came.

“Agashi, wake up. You still need to attend school.” the maid said as she lightly shook you. You slowly open your eyes and carefully sat up.

“Go and wash now.” th maid said. You nodded as you walked to your bathroom and take a bath.

---

“I’m going now.” you said as all the maids bowed at you, “Have a nice day Agashi.” they all said at the same time.

You went out from the house as you ride a new car since your old has already damage beause of what happen yesterday. And it’s beacuse of your rival, Ren.

As you arrived at school, the first person you saw was your greatest enemy, Ren. You met eyes with him but you quickly rolled your eyes as you walk passed by him and bumped to his shoulder on a purpose.

Ren frowned at you, *What she really want?!* he wondered.

---

“So.. Class, I’m giving you all an assignment and you need to submit it next month because if you didn’t submit it, I have no other choice but to put an ‘x’ to your final grade.” you teacher said.

The class started to get noise. “BUT!” you teacher said that made your classmates keep quiet. “..it will be more easier since it’s a partner assignment. The assignment that I will give to all of you is to make a sing and dance performance. The theme is love since next month is february (A/N: assumed that next month is february xD) so I’m hoping to see a sweet and romantic performance from all of you.” she said.

*Partner? I hope my partner is one of my friends.* you hoped.

Next thing that your teacher announce made you surprised. “Aron and Krystal, Minhyun and Tia, JR and ..., Baekho and ..., then... Minyoung and Mr. Choi or Ren.” your teacher announced.

After hearing your partner’s name, your jaw suddenly dropped. *What?! My partner is my rival?!*