Alone

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

Class dismissal.

You, Aron, JR, Baekho and Minhyun leaved the classroom all together. All the pair of eyes were on the five of you.

All the girls were envious you on having four handsome guys around you and not only because of that but also because of having the most beautiful face at school.

The boys on the other hand, envious the four boys around you. They also want to replace their spots. They want to get close to you so badly.

“They all want to get close to you. You know that?” Aron whispered to you. “I know right!” you whispered back as you smirked.

“Psh! You are really different huh?!” Baekho said. “Wae? It’s the real me and I don’t want to change anything.” you replied.

“Woah! I wonder what will you going to do if you met someone who is prettier than you.” Minhyun said. You suddenly stopped after hearing his words as they also stopped.

“Wae?” JR asked you. You spun around and give Minhyun a look. Minhyun raised an eyebrow, “Waeyo?” he asked.

“I won’t let anyone to replace my spot right now!” you said frowning. “But what if it happen?” Minhyun asked.

You paused on it then rolled your eyes, “Just stop thinking such an impossible to happen. Aish! I’m going now.” you said then walk fast to your car.

“Eh?! What happen to her? Is she take my words seriously?” Minhyun asked his friends. The 3 nodded, “Yes, I guess so.” JR said.

“But.. try to imagine if that happen..” Minhyun said. “I think Minyoung was right. That’s impossible to happen. She’s been the most beautiful girl here at school in 3 years so I think it won’t happen.” Aron said.

“Aish! Stop talking non sense. Let’s just go okay?” Baekho snapped. “Araseo!” Minhyun rolled his eyes.

With that they also went to their car and leaved the school.

---

As you were driving to your way home, Minhyun’s words keeps on flashing on your mind. *What if his words became real?* you asked yourself.

You shook your head, *Ani! I won’t let it happen!* you then focus on driving and suddenly reach your mansion.

As you enter your house, the first one you saw was the maid. “Welcome back Ms. Minyoung!” the maid greeted and smiled.

You smiled back then look around, “Where’s omma and appa?” you asked. “Your appa received a phone call earlier and he said they need to go to Japan for their business.” the maid replied.

You nodded in understanding and force a smile. “What do you want to eat Agashi?” the maid asked. You shook your head, “I’m not hungry. I’m already tired, I’ll go to sleep now.” with that, you walk passed by her and went upstairs.

You then enter your room and laid to your bed, “This house is really huge but seems like I’m the only person who is living here. I have parents but they only focusing on their business. I am like a person who didn’t exist in their life. I’m forever alone..” you whispered as you closed your eyes decided to sleep.