Body Contact

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

“Noona, are you alright?” Jr slowly asked. You glared at him, “Am I look alright?” you replied in annoyance.

“Aish! Why is it so hard to me?..” you whispered. Ren stooped down in front of you, “Come on, don’t give up. You can do it.” he tried to cheer you up.

You narrowed your eyes to him, “Are you trying to be a good person huh? Well.. It won’t work to me.” you rolled your eyes and was about to leave when Ren suddenly caught your wrist that made you stopped.

You turned around to him and raised an eyebrow, “What do you want?” you irritatedly asked. “Where are you going?” he asked.

“Out.” you twisted your arm to leave again but Ren hold it more tight. You frowned and look back at him, “Yah! Let me go!” you yelled.

“You’re not going anywhere until you finally get the basic steps.” he said with a serious face. “Who are you to order me to what I’m going to do or not huh?!” you yelled, started to get pissed.

“I’m your partner and whether you like it or not, you’re going to stay here and continue practicing.” Ren simply said. You raised an eyebrow at him then glance at Jr. “Yah! Are you going to just stand there?! Help me!” you said.

Jr shook his head, “No. He’s right. You need to practice or it will affect with your grades badly.” he said in concerned.

*My grades? Uh yeah.. My parents will be mad at me if my grades went low..* you rolled your eyes at Ren, “Okay, I’ll stay.”

Ren finally released you, “Good!” he flash a smile to you. You just replied him a rolling eyes. “So.. Let’s start again.” Ren said.

“Wait! What the theme of your performance anyway?” Jr suddenly asked. “Love.” Ren replied.

“Love?” Jr repeated. Ren nodded. A teasing smile formed on his face as he glance at you. You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?”

“The theme is love so you two need to have a body contact to each other while dancing.” Jr explained.

“Mwo?!” both you and Ren shouted at the same time.

“Body contact?” Ren asked. Jr simply nodded, “If you two want this performance to be good, you need to apply body contact.” he said.

“No! Andwae!!” you blurted. “Okay, I’ll do it.” Ren suddenly stated. Your eyes widen in horror, “Mwo?!” you gave him a look.

“We need to do it.” Ren simply said. Jr smiled, “I think you don’t have any other choice noona.” he teased.

You gave him a death glare. “Come on, let’s start the pactice now.” Jr said. You rolled your eyes, “Aish!”