Kiss

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You and Ren arrived at the practice room, not even knowing that you two were still holding each other’s hand.

“Don’t mind my omma.” Ren said. You look up and shook your head, “No, it’s okay. Your omma is so funny.” you chuckled.

“You looks better when you’re smiling.” you heard him whispered that made you look at him.

You slowly lowered your head and noticed that you were holding each other’s hand.

You quickly pulled out your hand from him, “Neo! How dare you to held my hand?!” you pointed to him.

“Yah! You also held my hand!” he protested. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!”

“Come on, let’s start our practice.” Ren said. You let out a sigh, *Dance. Dance. Dance. So hard!*

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you.” you heard him said. “Yeah. I’m more worried because you’re the one who’s going to teach me. Psh!” you rolled your eyes.

He pouted, “Tsk! Let’s just start okay..” he snapped. “Do I have a choice?” you snapped. He replied you a smile. You rolled your eyes.

With that, Ren started to teach you. He teach you the very easy steps or basic steps. At first, you couldn’t get it of course but little by little, you started to get it. “Good.” Ren said.

“Let’s try it again.” Ren said as you nodded trying to focus yourself on the practice.

Both of you did it again from the start. “You’re good.” Ren commented. “I know right.” you snapped. He chuckled.

“Wanna take a break first?” Ren asked, you nodded. Both you and Ren sat on the floor to take a break. “Your omma.,” you started.

“Uh.. About my omma, I’m sorry. She’s a bit crazy sometimes.” Ren said. You stared at the floor and shook your head, “No. I actually like her. You’re so lucky to have a mother like her.” you softly stated.

Ren gaze down at you, amused. He open his mouth to say a word but cut off when the door suddenly open. You and Ren looked up and saw the maid went in.

She bowed, “I brought a food for you two.” she said. “Uh.. Just leave it there.” Ren said.

The maid did. She bowed once agin before she left. Ren stood up and get the food then went back to you.

“Eat.” he said. You didn’t say a word and just started to eat. Ren smiled at you as he also started to eat.

Hour later, you and Ren get ready to practice again.

“Let’s try the body contact this time.” he said. “What?! Andwae!!” you blurted and was about to esape but Ren caught your waist and pulled you closer to him.

“Too late. You’re already stuck with me.” he whispered to you. You narrowed his eyes to him. You pressed your both hands to his chest to push him but he held you tightly and pulled you more closer to him.

“You can’t go anywhere.” he give you a teasing smile. “Yah! Let me go!” you shrugged.

“Not until you participate with me.” he conditioned. You didn’t replied and remained silent.

You just stared at him in the eyes. Ren stared back. Suddenly, you slowly coming closer to his facez. Ren stayed still.

You continued coming closer and closer to him until both of your lips were only few inches from each other. You kept coming closer when Ren slowly close his eyes.

A smirk formed on your face when you saw his expression. You lean in to his ear and whispered, “Waiting for a kiss hmm..” you finally get a chance to get off from him and darted outside the practice room.

Ren’s eyes popped open with a blank expression.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Not actually a kiss ^^ I just want to tease all of you first. *smirk*