They Already Know

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

As the time Ren arrived their house, he was smiling like idiot, not even noticing the people around him.

“Happy eh?” Mrs. Choi snapped him. Ren’s smile turned to serious and turned to his mom, “Dae?” he titled his head to his mom.

“You’re happy because Minyoung is yours now.” Mrs. Choi winked. Ren’s eyes widen in surprised, “Mwo? How?” he gasped.

“How did I know?” Mrs. Choi raised an eyebrow. “Yes, how?” Ren asked with a nod.

“Because I have a source.” she simply replied and sat on the couch. Ren sat next to her, “Source? What do you mean?” he asked in confusion.

“What do you think son?” Mrs. Cgoi smirked. “Omma! Can you just tell me and stop hanging me like this?!” Ren hissed.

Mrs. Choi chuckled, “Minyoung’s mom.” she whispered. Ren paused and sliwly turned to his mom, “Mwo?! Mrs. Park?” he gasped.

Mrs. Choi nodded, “Mrs. Park called me earlier and said the good news to me.” she simply said. “But how Mrs. Park knew about this? And why she didn’t mention this to us earlier in their house?” he asked once more.

“What do you think is the answer in your question?” was all she said before she stood up and immediately left Ren there.

“Aish! Omma is really annoying!” Ren hissed as her mom gone. “But.. what if Mrs. Park saw everything?” he paused, “Omo! So embarassing..” he mumbled.

---

Meanwhile, you went back inside the house after Ren appeared in front of you.

You couldn’t help but to smiled like crazy when you remembered the kiss that you and Ren shared together.

“Is your boyfriend already leave?” your mom snapped you. Without knowing, you nodded.

You froze then slowly turned to your mom, “B-Boyfriend?!” you gasped. Your mom chuckled, “Isn’t Ren your boyfriend?” she asked.

“Yah! Omma, what are you saying? Nice joke omma..” you snapped and nervously laugh.

Mrs. Park crossed her arms across her chest as she raised an eyebrow to you, “Am I sounds like I’m joking?”

You paused, “What do you mean?” you asked your mom. “I already saw everything so no need to hide it to me.” she winked.

“You saw?!” you gasped. Your mom nodded, “Yes, and I already tell the good news to Mrs. Choi.” she giggled.

Your eyes widen, “What?! You tell her?” you gasped. She smiled and nodded. “Aish! Chincha!” you mumbled.

Suddenly, your phone make a sound. You pulled it out from your pocket and saw the name of Ren as the caller. You stared at your phone for a while.

“Is that your boyfriend? Go answer it. He must be going to confront you.” your mom snapped that made you jumped in surprise.

“Omma!” you winced. Mrs. Park rolled her eyes, “Aigoo! My daughter is so cute. Just answer it or do you want me to answer it for you?” with that, your mom grabbed your phone.

“No omma!” you snatched it from her again and held it tight. “I’ll answer it. Excuse me.” you said before headed to your room.

As you stepped inside your room, your phone suddenly stopped ringing. You let out a sigh in relief.

Then, you sat on your bed then laid on it. Just then, your phone make a sound again. You grabbed it and you saw the name of Ren as the caller again.

Your heart started to make a flip-flop sound inside your chest. Your heartbeat started beating faster than ever. You slowly made your hand to the way of ‘press’ button.

As you pressed it, you then placed your phone to your right ear. You took a deep breath before you answered, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh! You finally answered.” you heard him mumbled. “Why did you call?” you asked.

“Um.. Uh yeah! I just want to confront you about our parents.” he started. “Uh yeah.. They already know.” you replied.

“So.. How did your mom know about it?” Ren asked from the other line. “She saw everything.” you replied in a low voice.

“Uh-oh..” that was you heard from the other line. Then, there was a silence as you started to play with the edge of your clothes.

“So.. what are you doing right now?” You suddenly asked. “Um.. Nothing.” he replied.

“Oh.. Maybe you’re already tired. I should hang up now.” you were about to hang the phone when you heard him snapped, “No. I want to talk to you before I go to bed.” he said.

You blushed. “Uh-oh.. Okay..” you shyly replied. “But.. If you’re alreay tired and want to sleep, it’s okay. I’ll just hang up.”

You didn’t respond as you bit your lower lip. “Minyoung-ah? Are you still there?” you heard the other line said.

“Uh.. Yeah. I’m still here.” you replied. “So.. Um.. Are you tired or something?” he asked in a worried tone. “Yeah a bit.” you replied.

“Um.. I think I need to give you time to rest.” he said. “Um.. Ren?” you whispered. “Yes?”

“Can you sing a song for me?” you suddenly asked. “Eh? Sing? Me?” he asked.

You nodded on the phone, “Yes. It’s makes me easily fall asleep.” you said. “So.. Can you?” you slowly asked.

“Sure.” you heard the voice from other line replied. You smiled through the phone with happiness.

Then, you heard Ren cleared his throat before he started to sing.

*Omo! His voice us amazing! I’m melted.* you screamed to your head when you heard his voice.

In the middle of the song, your eyelids finally dropped as you completely went to dreamland with a smile on your face.