Jealous

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Oppas?!” you gasped with eyes wide. Both you and Ren were really shocked seeing your friends just in front of you two.

Minhyun crossed his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes to your and Ren’s holding hands. “Can you explain what’s this?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Uh-oh..” you was about to removed your hand from Ren but he held it tightly.

You looked up at him trying to give him a hint but he didn’t let go your hand.

“Let’s talk somewhere, not here.” Ren suddenly spoke. *Omo! I’m dead.* you thought.

With that, all you 6 went to the park.

---

“Now, explain!” JR ordered. “What explanation do you guys want us to explain?” Ren asked.

“What are you two doing in the mall together?” Baekho asked. Aron elbowed him, “Yah! What kind of question is that?” he hissed then turned to the two of you, “Why are you two holding each other’s hand?” he asked.

JR shot him a look, “Will two just shut up? You asked such a nonsense questions!” he hissed.

“So.. What’s going on between the two of you?” Minhyun asked. “That’s a question!” JR muttered to Aron and Baekho.

Aron and Baekho pouted.

“Are you two going to give us an answer or what?” Minhyun asked once more, a bit irritated.

Then Ren held your hand more tight. “Okay, Minyoung is my girlfriend. A simple as that.” Ren calmly said.

*Ren..* you turned to look at the reaction of the boys worriedly. “Girlfriend?!” that was their reaction, shocked. Ren nodded, “She’s my girl.”

Suddenly, Minhyun hugged you that made you unclasped your hand from Ren, surprised. “I’m happy for you. I thought you won’t get a boyfriend after me!” Minhyun said.

You lightly pushed him, “Yah! Who said I won’t!” you pouted. “I thought you still like me!” he teased. “Psh! Stop dreaming!” you rolled your eyes on him.

Ren just stared at how you two are really close, not saying any words.

“Yah! Stop fooling around. Someone is jelly~” JR snapped. Both you and Minhyun stopped and turned to Ren who is staring at the two of you. “Oops!”

“So.. umm.. Since when did you two get along like this?” Minhyun asked. “Just yesterday.” you replied.

“Yesterday? Woah! You didn’t even told us!” Baekho snapped. “Uh.. Mian. I thought you guys won’t approve.” you excused.

“Why would we? Of course we will approve! Ren is good for you.” Aron said as the others nodded. You smiled, “Gomawo.”

With that, your friends asked you many questions as Ren decided to remained silent in the whole time.

---

“Oh! It’s already late. We need to go now. We still have school tomorrow, remember?” you reminded.

“Uh yeah! We’ll go ahead now. Take care of her Ren okay?” Minhyun turned to Ren. “Of course I would. You don’t need to remind me. Remember? She’s my girl now.” Ren replied coldly.

“Uh-oh.. Chill! I was just saying..” Minhyun replied. Ren narrowed his eyes to him as Minhyun stared back. The staring contest started to get intense.

“Um.. I think, We need to go now. Come on Ren! Annyeong oppas!” was all you said before both you and Ren left as you dragged Ren to his car.

---

Silence filled the whole ride to your way home. Ren decided to not to talk and so did you.

Suddenly, the car stopped in front of Park’s mansion. You turned to Ren, only to see him still facing the front.

“Thanks for the ride. Bye!” you turned to the other side an was about to gey off the car when Ren suddenly spoke, “Why didn’t you told me that Minhyun is your ex?”

It made you stopped as you turned back to face him. Ren stared back. “Do you still love him?” he asked once more. “What? Why are you asking me that kind of question?!” you started to get pissed.

“I need a yes or no answer. Is it hard for you to give it to me?” he asked back. You didn’t responded.

“Do you still love him? Is that the reason why you don’t want to reveal our relationship huh?” he asked again.

You let out a sigh, “Okay! You’re my boyfriend and he’s my ex. I don’t love him anymore. He’s only my boyfriend from the past. And our relationship before is also a secret. Only me, him and oppas know about that. Even my parents didn’t know about that.” you said.

Not satisfied, Ren asked you more. “...before, you told me that I was your first kiss. Is it true or Minhyun is your first?” he asked.

“Okay, I admit I dated him before but my first kiss is not him. We didn’t kiss because I thought I’m still young that time. You’re my first, okay.” you replied.

Ren remained silent.

“..wait! Why are you asking me such kind of questions? Don’t tell me.. you’re jealous?” you suddenly asked that broke the silence.

“Yes, I’m jealous.”