Dancing

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

You irritated sat on the couch. “Wae Agashi?” the maid asked you. You didn’t replied instead you let out a heavy sigh.

Just then, Jr and Ren came. You narrowed your eyes to Ren but he jist replied you a smile that made you more pissed.

“Uh.. Mr. Jr I thought you and Agashi will going out?” the maid asked. Jr shook his head, “A visitor came so it cancelled.” he explained.

The made shifted her gaze to Ren, “Good morning Agashi!” she bowed and smiled. Jr chuckled, “He’s not a girl but a boy.” he explained.

“Eh?” the maid gasped. “At first, I thought he’s girl too but I’m wrong.” Jr said. “Woah! Such a beautiful creature.” the maid commented.

Jr smiled, “I know right eomonim.” You narrowed your eyes to Jr. His smile fell. “You can go now eomonim.” you said. The maid bowed and left.

You crossed your arm through your chest ans glared at the two. Jr walked to you and sat next to you, “Aish! Don’t be mad noona. It didn’t suit you.” he said.

You gave him a death glare that made him shut his mouth. “Are we going to practice or not?” Ren suddenly asked. “Practice by yourself if you want!” you snapped. “Aish noona, don’t treat your visitor like that.” Jr said. “Will you shut up?!” you glared at him. “You know I can’t even how much I tried.” he snapped.

“Chincha! Araseo, let’s practice now.” you stood up as you went to the practice room at your mansion. Jr and Ren followed.

---

“So.. what are you practicing guys?” Jr suddenly asked as all of you arrived at the practice room.

“We need to create a dance.” Ren replied. Jr’s eyes widen, “D-Dance?!” he gasped.

Ren nodded. “But noona didn’t know how ro dance.” Jr blurted. You eyed Jr to shut him up but he just give you a small smile.

Ren shockingly look at you, “You didn’t know how to dance?” You ignored and rolled your eyes. “I keep teaching her but always failed.” Jr stated. You glared at him but ignored you again.

Ren look at you in disbelief. You look back, “Wae? It doesn’t matter if I can’t dance!” you snapped. “But we need to dance for the school matters.” Ren said.

“Then go dance alone!” you snapped. “Did you know how to sing?” Ren asked. You didn’t replied. Ren look at Jr, raising an eyebrow.

Jr smiled, “She does know. She’s good in singing, actually.” he replied. Ren let out a sigh, relieved. Ren look at you, “Since singing is not a problem, it won’t be hard.” he said. You raised an eyebriw at him. “I can teach you how to dance.” he said.

You chuckled, “Goodluck then. My cousin Jr is one of the good dancers I know and if he can’t teach me, you think you can teach me huh?” Ren smiled, “Do you want a bet hmm?” he smirked.

You rolled your eyes, “As if you really does know how to dance.” you said. “Are you trying to dare me huh? I’ll show you then.” with that, Ren position himself at the center and started to dance.

Your jaw suddenly dropped because of the sight. Even Jr was amazed by his dance. You hate to admit but he’s better than Jr.

After the dance, Ren look at your expression and smirked. “How was it?” he asked. “Not so special.” you said. “What?! He amaze me, you know that? I think he’s better than me.” Jr snapped.

Ren smiled, “I know you amaze too.” he whispered as he look at you. “Mwo?!” you gasped.

Ren chuckled, “Nothing. I said let’s start to practice.” You frowned, “I don’t want to.” you said. “Aish! Noona, come on. I’ll join too.” he said as he went next to Ren.

You don’t have any choice but to practice. As usual, you’re ghaving a hard time since you really hate dancing. They keep teaching you avery simple step but you still couldn’t get it.

“Aahhhhhh! I hate dancing!!!!” you screamed as sat on the floor like a kid. Ren and Jr stopped dancing and turned around to look at you, expressionless.