Cousin

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

Author’s Note

I already decided to create a name for the ‘you’ character.

Your name now is Park Minyoung.

I’ve already edited the previous chapters.

ENJOY~

 

 

 

 

 

---

At night. As you were lying at your huge bed, your phone suddenly vibrated. You look at the direction of the phone and frowned, *Who could that be?* you wondered.

You reach out your phone and see the caller ID. ‘Rival’, it says. You raised an eyebrow, *What now?* you grabbed your phone and open the message.

to: Minyoung

Why you still didn’t text your address to me?

from: Rival

You rolled your eyes and texted him back,

to: Rival

***************. That’s my address.

from: Minyoung

Suddenly, your phone vibrated again.

to: Minyoung

Okay. See you tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams~

from: Rival

After reading his meassage, a sudden frown went to your face. *Eeewww~ Such a stupid!* with that, you throw your phone to the side of your bed as you lay down and fall asleep.

Meanwhile, a smile appeared on Ren’s face as he fallen asleep.

---

Morning came.

As the sunlight landed on your bed through your window, you felt someone shook you. “Noona, wake up!” you heard a voice said.

*Noona?* you slowly open your eyes to see your one and only cousin, Jr.

He’s the only son of your uncle, Park Jinyoung. He is the Park Jinyoung Jr. that came from his father’s name.

You suddenly sat up, “Uh.. Jr, what are you doing here?” you asked. “Of course to have a visit. Aren’t you happy to see me?” he pouted.

You chuckled, “Aigoo! My dongsaeng is so cute~ Of course, I’m happpy.” you said as you pinch his cheek. He brightened, “Chincha? I thought you’re not.” he said.

“Wanna go out with me?” you asked. He lightened up and nodded, “Yay! It’s been a half year since the last time we go out together.” he said. “I know right! Uh.. I’ll go get ready now. Wait for me.” you said as you get off from your bed and went to your bathroom.

---

“Ready?” Jr asked after you dressed up. You smiled and nodded, “Kaja!” you beamed as both of you leave the mansion.

Right after you stepped out from the mansion, you saw a familiar figure with a little bit long blonde hair entered the gate. Then you realized that it was your rival, Ren.

“Where are you going?” Ren asked you when he saw you about to leave. You rolled your eyes, “None of your business.” you snapped.

“Mwo? I’m here for are practice as you.. you want to go out huh?” he said. “Aish! Can we just move our practice tomorrow? I need to go out with my cousin. We didn’t see each other in a half year so just start our practice tomorrow.” you explained but Jr elbowed you.

You look up at him, raising an eyebrow. “It’s okay. Go on with your practice.” he said. “What? But I want to spend my day with you.” you said.

“I’ll join you two then.” he replied. “Eh?” you frowned. Jr lean in to you and whispered, “But before that, introduce me first to your beautiful friend.”

Your eyes widen, “Mwo? No!” you said. He pouted, “I’ll go introduce myself then.” he walked near to Ren as he held out a hand, “Hello beautiful! I’m Park Jinyoung, just call me Jr for short. I’m Minyoung noona’s only cousin. You, what’s your name?” Jr introduced.

“I’m Choi Minki or simply Ren.” he took his hand and shook it. Jr frowned at his hand, “Why your hand is like this?” he asked.

“Wae? Something wrong? We’re just the same so it doesn’t matter.” Ren simply said. “Yeah, I know but I’m a boy.” Jr replied.

“Yeah. We’re the same. I’m a boy too.” Ren replied. Jr quickly released Ren’s hand, “Are you serious?” he asked to confirmed.

Ren nodded. “Woah! I thought you’re a girl.” Jr look at you, “Why didn’t you told me?” he asked you.

“You didn’t even ask me.” you rolled your eyes. Jr look at Ren once more, “You’re really looks like a girl. You’re even prettier than my noona.” he said.

“Yah! What did you said?!” you yelled at your cousin. Ren chuckled, “Everyone say that.” he whispered. You narrowed your eyes to him. Ren just give you a smile. You rolled your eyes as you entered the mansion again.

Jr shook his head, “Don’t mind her. Come in.” he offered him to go inside as Ren nodded and followed Jr.

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note #2

If you didn’t know who Jr is, he is a trainee of JYP Entertainment.

He also appeared at Dream High Season 2. Here some of his cut from DH2: