Date

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

As you reach the parking lot, you saw Ren resting his back at the side of his car waiting for you.

You walked towards him, “Are we going now?” you suddenly asked that made him looked up to face you.

Ren smiled and nodded, “Ready?” he asked back. You beamed and nodded.

With that, Ren opened the car door for you. “Gomawo.” you thank him as you went inside the car. Ren followed.

“Where are we going?” you asked as Ren started the car. “We’re going to the mall to watch a movie.” he replied.

You nodded in understanding, “It’s been a long time since the last time I’ve watch a movie.” you whispered.

“Since when?” Ren asked, not looking at you. “Before you came.” you replied.

He took a glance at you, “Eh?” he raised an eyebrow, puzzled. You nodded on the way, “Focus on driving.” you snapped.

Ren did but still asked you, “What do you mean by that? Before I came?” he asked, focusing on driving.

“Because before you came, I and my friends used to go to the mall and watch movies.” you explained.

“Are you that close to them?” Ren asked in curiosity. You simply nodded, “Yes. I knew them since grade school. Oppas are always there for me beacuse you know, my parents didn’t give me much time to spend with before.” you replied.

“Oppas? Since when did you call them like that?” he asked, a bit annoyed. “Since grade school.” you simply replied.

“You didn’t even call me oppa..” he whispered but loud enough for you to hear it. You chuckled, “Wae? Do you want me to call you oppa?” you cutely asked.

He shrugged, “It’s okay if you don’t want.” he bitterly said. “Okay then.” you just replied.

“Yah! Of course I want you to call me oppa.” he pouted. You chuckled, “I know you want it.” you teased.

“From now, call me oppa araseo?” he said. “I don’t think I can.” you replied.

Ren glance at you, “Eh? Why?” he asked. You turned to him, “Because you’re pretty so I think calling you oppa doesn’t suit you. Calling you unnie is better.” you giggled.

He rolled his eyes, “Psh! Yeah I do pretty like the girls and even prettier than you.” he snapped.

You suddenly stunned by his words. You turned to him and narrowed your eyes to him, “Yah! No need to mention it, you know.” you hissed.

“Then call me oppa.” he dared. You rolled your eyes, “Araseo, Ren oppa~ Happy?” you said.

Ren nodded, “Of course I am!” he beamed. You rolled your eyes ince again, “Psh! So childish!” you whispered.

“That’s why you love me.” he snapped that made you blush. You turned to face the window, hiding your red face. Ren just chuckled on your reaction.

---

“What movie do you want to watch?” Ren asked you as both of you arrived in front of the theater. “Anything.”

“I’ll just pick then.” he said. You nodded in agreement.

After getting the ticket, Ren went back to you. “What did you pick?” you asked. “Romance.” he replied. “Eh?” you gasped. He raised an eyebrow, “Don’t you want to watch a romance genre?” he asked.

You shook your head, “No, no. I just thought you will pick a horror or comedy.” you said.

“I’m bored watching those genre. But if you want, I’ll change.” he said. You shook your head, “No, it’s okay.” you snapped.

“You sure?” he asked in concern. You smiled and nodded, “Yes, I’m sure.”

Satisfied, Ren smiled as both of you entered the theater room.

---

The movie finally started. You ans Ren relaxed each other on your seats and enjoyed the start of the movie with a popcorn that you and Ren shared together.

Suddenly, a scene that always happening in all the romance movie. A kissing scene.

Both you and Ren’s eyes were glued on the screen. Swallowing hard, you decided to eat popcorn to ignored the scene but Ren also did that made both of your hands touch.

Both you two stared at each other. Just then, Ren started to lean closer to you as you stayed still.

When his lips was about to touch yours, you suddenly saw some familiar figures.

You quickly lowered your head as you pulled Ren down with you. Ren looked at you in confusion. “They’re here.” you whispered.

“Who?” he asked. “Oppas.” you whispered. “Eh? Where?” he asked. “There.” you pointed as you saw your friends entered the theater room.

Ren followed your finger and saw JR, Minhyun, Baekho and Aron. “Aish! What are they doing here in this day.” he hissed.

Unexpectedly, your friends took the seats behind you and Ren. “Omo! They’re do close to us. We need to get out of here now.” you whispered.

Ren nodded in agreement, “Kaja!” he whispered as both of you carefully leave the theater room, hiding your faces.

“Oh! Is that Minyoung and Ren?” Minhyun pointed as he saw you and Ren exited the theater room.

“That’s impossible! Yes, they’re friends now but they’re not that close to watch a movie together. If only they are dating..” JR said.

---

“Omo! We almost caught!” you whispered panting. “Yeah...” Ren nodded in agreement.

“Where are we going now?” you asked. “Let’s eat first.” he said. You nodded.

With that, you and Ren eat in one of the restaurant there at the mall.

After eating, both you and Ren walked around the mall holding each other’s hand. While you two were walking, 4 pairs of feet suddenly stopped in front of you and Ren that made you two stopped and looked up.

Your eyes widen and gasped, “Oppas?!”