Last Practice

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Did you already eat breakfast Minyoung?” Mrs. Choi asked as you followed her. You politely nodded, “Ne.”

You saw her pouted, “But I cook dukbokki.” she said. “Really? You cook?” you asked excitedly.

She nodded. “I want to eat then!” you beamed. Mrs. Choi brightened, “You will?” she asked. You beamed and nodded.

“Omo! I’m so happy. Take a seat so we can eat now.” Mrs. Choi said as both of you did.

Just then, Ren suddenly came and he’s now wearing a shirt. He was about to sit next to his mom when Mrs. Choi put her hand on it. Ren raised an eyebrow.

“Just sit next to her.” Mrs. Choi said as she nodded to the seat next to you. You gulped in surprise. Ren gasped, “Eh?!”

“Just do what I said.” Mrs. Choi simply snapped as she started eating her food.

Without any other choice, Ren sat next to you. With that, all you 3 eat the food.

As all you 3 finished the food, both you and Ren went to the practice room to have the last practice.

As you both always do, both of you practicing the dance but this time, you two just focus on singing.

Ren was the first one who started the song then you followed. As the time you start to sing, Ren jaw dropped as his gaze didn’t leave from you.

As you finished your solo part, youa nd Ren should be sing together now but he just stood next to you  and stared, not even blinking.

You suddenly stopped and turned to him, “Yah! We should sing together on that part! Why didn’t you sing?” you asked, a bit irritated.

He snapped his gaze and back to a real world, “Uh-oh.. I was just amazed. You’re too good to be my partner.” he said.

“Mwo?! Yah! Stop fooling around. If you don’t want to sing then sorry but you need to.” you snapped.

“Yah! I was saying the truth! You’re voice is amazing!” he give you a 2 thumbs up. You chuckled, “You sounds like a fanboy, you know?!”

“Because I am. I’m you’re fan now.” he snapped. “Aigoo! You’re so cute!” you giggled as you pinched his nose.

“That’s why you love me.” he teased. You romoved your hand from his nose and rolled your eyes on him, “Psh!”

Ren suddenly wrapped his arm to your waist and pulled you closer to him, “You couldn’t say a word coz it’s true.” he whispered that made you blush. Ren started to lean closer to give you a kiss when you suddenly spoke, “We already kiss earlier, it must be enough now.” you snapped.

“But you’re too cute to resist.” he sweetly whispered. You rolled your eye as you pushed him lightly, “Stop being cheesy, will you?!”

Ren pulled you more closer, “But it’s natural to me. Being cheesy..” he whispered and without asking your permission, his lips already touch on yours.

You were protesting at first but at the end, you already gave in and kissed him back. Just like him, you couldn’t resist him too.

Then... Both you two pulled away. “Is it enough now?” you asked, panting. “No.” he simply replied.

Before you could protest, his lips already landed on yours. Your eyes widen in surprise because of his quick action.

It made you stepped back but Ren stepped forward, not wanting to broke the kiss. Slowly, Ren placed his hand to the back of your neck as you placed your both hands to his arms for the support.

You keep stepping backward but Ren also keeps on stepping forward. Until your back touch the cold wall.

With that, Ren your lips as the kiss started to get intense. It become more sweet and passionate.

Suddenly, Ren broke the kiss then focus on your neck. As his lips touch your neck, you immediately pushed him away lightly.

You shot him a look, “Yah! You’re going more farther!” you hissed. “Uh-oh.. Mian. It’s because you’re making me ..” he said.

You shot him another look, “I make you?! Aish! Let’s just practice okay..” you rolled your eyes as you walked passed by him and pressed the ‘play’ button to start the song.

Ren pouted but still followed what you said.