PREGNANT?

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong learned from Dara’s parent’s that the wedding will still continue. He was mad because of Dara’s stubbornness , he tried to talk to her again and convince her . But she is to martyr to sacrifice herself  for their company. Jaejoong stop texting and calling her, he wants her to  have some time to think about it and make her  miss him. He spent his time focusing on his career, he is working like a machine  . His group even think that he drunk  a drum of energy drink . All  he wants it is to tire his body  so he can sleep easily . It’s been weeks since he never had a decent sleep .

 

Dara on the other hand is losing weight   because of nothing eating  well , and thinking of her upcoming wedding . She is still thinking it is the best decision , but thinking about Jaejoong she is having a hard time to decide. She wanted  Jaejoong to be her groom , but she don’t know what to do .  She is also getting worried because her monthly period is delayed for 3 weeks. She thinks she is pregnant but  she can’t confirm it because she can’t buy a  pregnancy kit.   Bom can sense that she has a problem , but  she don’t know it yet.

 

“ Dara let’s eat” Bom called Dara on her room.

 

“ Okay, what did you cook Bommie?” Dara asked as she walk with her to the kitchen .

 

“ Kimchi Pancake, one of your favorites” she smiled

 

“ Wow , thank you Bommie”  she said and smile. But when she smell the kimchi  she can’t help but frown .

 

“ Why unnie?” Minzy asked when she saw Dara  crinkled nose.

 

“ What’s that smell ?’ she asked

 

“ Kimchi pancake what else?” CL said ,amused by Dara’s reaction to her favorite food.

 

“ Here , try some” Bom  said

Dara bite  a pice of the kimchi pancake , but then after a few seconds she stood and went to the comfort room and  vomit .

 

Bom, CL , Minzy look at each other. They are wondering why she is like that , bom  eyes wide  when she realized something. Minzy saw Bom eyes widened she asked her “ Unnie ? why ? “

 

“ Well, ahmm I think Dara is not feeling well maybe she ate something bad that might upset her stomach . I will just assist her to her room so I could give her some medicine.” Bom said

 

“ O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter