JAEDY day 1 (part 2 - the breakfast)

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong shyly look at her. “Sorry noon! I got carried away” he said

 

Bom look at them, dara and Jae are both blushing, like a teenager. She is happy to see her smiling now, Jae makes her happy.

Dara can’t help smiling; she knows that Jae is doing his part as her boyfriend. She liked what he did for her , she felt so special.

 

“ Come on let’s eat before it turns to a cold ramen. “Bom said

“Neh , Ramen ! I love Ramen!  I can eat these 3 times a day.” Dara said with excitement in her voice.

“What? Three times a day? “ Jaejoong was shocked to hear that. Although Bom and minzy told him about Dara’s love for ramen.

 

(Flashback 45minutes ago.)

 

“Good!  So I’ll call you later? What do you want for breakfast angel?” he asked while looking at the smiling girls in the living room. His girlfriend is still unaware that he is just a few meters away from her.

“Hmm .. let me think(after a second) RAMEN ! I WANT SPICY RAMEN!”

“Okay . So bye Angel” he said to end the call.

“Eh? Bye” .

He can see her confused look  but he has to prepare the breakfast now. He glance at the girls who gave her a  knowing .

 

“So what did she want for breakfast oppa? “ Minzy asked even though she knows the answer.

 

“Ah she wants spicy Ramen” he said

 

“ We told you so . She really love ramen. Sometimes we have to hide noodles for her to eat a decent food.” Bom said

 

“Most of the time oppa Bom unnie  prepare our breakfast because if we let Dara unnie prepared the  food she will always let us eat that Ramen.  I cannot eat ramen everyday like her.”

 

Jaejoong laughed ,” I can’t believe that someone will love ramen that much “ still not believing them.

 

“Ani , we are  telling the truth oppa, you will discover that. “ Minzy said and whispered to  Bom “Unnie I think Jaejoong oppa still hasn’t  discover that Dara unnie has an alien side”

 

“We can’t tell him that let him discover it” she said full of mischief.

 

Bom look at Jaejoong “ Well it is up to you Jaejoong, but are you really going to prepare a  Spicy Noodles for her”

 

“neh noona, I want to ask permission if I can use your kitchen? What do you want for  breakfast? I assume it is not ramen”

 

“Hell No “ Bom  said wide eyes

“Oh pls. no oppa!” Minzy said as if she was asked to drink a syrup medicine.

 

“Well so if it is not ramen , what do you want ?” he asked he is still smiling with their reaction.

 

“ Wow, you will also prepare breakfast for us? That is so sweet jaejoong . Ahm we will eat anything you prepare for us . “

 

“Of course noona , I will cook the breakfast for the 2ne1 girls. Just sit back and relax.” He said . He called someone then after 10 minutes all the things that he needed for cooking was brought to the dorm.

 

Bom and minzy watch him cooking their breakfast. They are amazed to see that he is so skilled . He really knows how to cook.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter