DATE 1

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong went straight ahead to the place he prepared for their date tonight. He wanted everything to be perfect for  her. So when Changmin called that there is a problem , he  left Dara to  solve the problem.When he arrived to the place he saw Changmin and other DBSK  very busy setting up the place.

 

“Min what is the problem?” he asked

“Jae why are you here?” Yunho was surprised to see him

“ Changmin called to inform me that there is a problem” Jaejoong explained

“Problem? What problem min?” Junso asked Changmin  a little confuse

“Well it’s not a problem Hyung , I just want Jae Hyung to come over and see the preparation. You know I don’t want to disappoint him so it would better if he will come here.” Changmin explain .

“What ! You made me worry like hell because I thought there is a problem .  I left  Dara  in the middle of their practice because you said there is a major problem that may ruin my plans for tonight.” Jaejoong said in a high voice. He is frustrated because he left his angel  with Bigbang boys watching the girls’ practice. He is possessive when it comes to Dara and he is a little insecure. He knows that she is still in love with Jiyong and know he left her with him. A lot of “what ifs” are making him worry.

 

“Hyung I consider it as a problem. I don’t want to face your wrath because you don’t like what we did to this place. “

“Well Jae , changmin  had a point , it is better that you see the set-up for you to decide if you want some changes. We don’t want to see you angry or disappointed”

“Yes we don’t want to see an angry ajjushi”min smiled

“Ajjushi!” Jaejoong exclaimed

“Just kidding Hyung” min laughed

“So Jae what can you say about the transformation of this place?” Junsu asked. Spreading his arms similar to a magician pose  after he made his trick.

 

Jaejoong look around , then smiled and said “It’s Perfect “

“Thank God you like it . I thought we have to rearrange it.” Mickey said.

“But how about the food Hyung who will cook your dinner? Did you call for a caterer?” Min asked  curiously.

“Well I decided to cook our dinner. I don’t want any caterer because I don’t want this to be on news. You know the 2ne1  girls are just starting, I’m afraid that it will ruin their blossoming career.  So I will be the one to cook  and I’ll just preheat it later.” He explained

“Oh I forgot that you are a good cook, and beside you are right if news will come out about you and Dara it may ruin her career. “Yunho

“ Wait ,Hyung what will you cook for tonight ? Let me taste it for you to know if noona will like it.” Changmin said

“I know she will like it, you don’t have to taste it” he seriously said

“But Hyung! ”

“Okay  , I will let you taste it.”

“Yes! I could have a delicious meal tonight!” Changmin said

 

Jaejoong smiled and left them to buy the ingredients for their food tonight. While the DBSK finalizes the set up of the place. They  are all glad that Jaejoong finally found his special  someone. They never saw him so in love with a girl before, and they are happy to know Dara is making their friend happy. They are very supportive of him, like how he is to them. They like Dara for Jaejoong because they can  see that she is a very talented, kind and sweet girl. All they want is for them to  be happy.

 

In the YG Building

 

“Let’s have some snacks “ Jiyong said

“Now Hyung?” Suengri asked

“Yes,  if you want we can go to a restaurant  or we go to the girls dorm and I will just call for delivery.” Jiyong said

“ Better if we just stay in the dorm oppa, just asked them to deliver it in our dorm.” Minzy suggested

“Okay , if that’s what you want” Jiyong said.

 

When they arrived , Dara went to her room to change clothes . While the rest of them are watching in the living room.  She went to the living room and join them. Jiyong is trying to get close to Dara but Bom is not allowing him to come close to her. She is always besides  Dara, making sure that Jiyong has no chance of talking to her alone.

 

“I order ramen , I know you love it .” Jiyong said expecting  to smile and thank him.

TOP and Taeyang look at each other they don’t understand why Jiyong is being so nice to her . Likewise Bom is also cautious about Jiyong’s moves .

“Ah.. sorry Jiyong but I promise Jaejoong that I will not eat ramen often. He told me that it’s bad my health.” She said apologetically

“Oh , sorry I didn’t know . It’s okay I will eat it instead.” He smiled  but deep inside he is disappointed .

“I can have it if you want Hyung .” Daesung said.

Dara is listening to Daesung when suddenly she received a text message from Jaejoong.

 

To: Angel

Fr: Jaejoong

 

Hi Angel , how was your practice? I’m sorry If I was not able to stay and watch your practice. By the way I will fetch you @ 7:00 pm tonight . Okay?  Don’t forget to eat well . I love you..

 

Dara smiled at his message, he is really sweet . Jiyong saw Dara smiled as she read the message.

 

To: JJ

Fr: Dara

 

It’s okay  , I understand. Okay I will be ready before 7pm. Take care..

 

Dara cannot say I love you because she knows he won’t believe it . Bom is observing  Jiyong as he looks at Dara, she was astonished to know that he apologized to her this morning.

“He is realizing her worth now, but it’s too late  because the damage has been done and he cannot take away all the words that he said to her  and the things that he did to her. Dara is so kind and forgiving person , but she knows that she had enough of him.  Poor Jiyong .” Bom said only in her mind.

 

Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter