JAEDY

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You didn’t found an angel , it was the other way around JJ. I’m the one who found an Angel that day.” She said

 

Jaejoong’s heart wanted to explode when he heard her say that. He was touched with what she said in front of her friends.

 

“Angel”

“Why don’t you join us here Jaejoong oppa?” minzy invited Jaejoong .

“Well if it is okay with you guys? I want to spend more time with you all and know you more” he said.

“Yes of course” Bom said

“No, it’s okay with me”  ( Taeyang whispered to himself )

Seungri wanted to laugh because he heard what Taeyang said.  While TOP just nod , he don’t want him to give an opportunity to  spend more time with Dara but he don’t want to be rude . Jaejoong is also his friend.

 

“Thank you , but I’ll get some food first . What do you want angel?” he asked.

“Ahm I’ll go with you in the buffet table”  she said .

“No it’s okay, just stay here .”

“Oh jaejoong oppa you can get any food , because Dara Unnie is not choosy . She eats almost everything edible, except for the exotic foods.”   Minzy said

“ya! Minzy”

“Yes santoki really eats like a man .  She loves sweet foods like me.” Bom said and winked to Jaejoong.

“Really thank you for the info, okay pls. excuse me for a while” he went to the buffet table to get some food while Dara sat beside Bom.

Bom asked Seungri to move to another chair , so she can move to his chair and Jaejoong can sit beside Dara.

 

“Unnie I really like Jaejoong oppa he is so sweet.”

“Yah santokie he is so sweet. OMO that song is really beautiful, how I wished I could meet someone like him. Which lead me to this question, how did you two meet? He didn’t give the detail, I bet he wanted you to tell be the one to tell us .He can see that you are reluctant, oh he is a really a gentleman . Oh I want him for you Santoki” Bom said she wanted Jiyong to  be jealous and regret his mistake for letting her go.

 

“Ahm I tell you tomorrow. “ she said

“Tomorrow? Tell me now…”

“No” she said

“Noona what did he say to you. He looks so serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter