Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Kwon

Tired of Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(DARA POV )

 

I look at him and take a deep breath . I really want to tell him my story , maybe just to let out the emotion in my heart. I know he is willing to listen. 

 " Where do I begin ? let me think"  acting like I'm having a hardtime trying to remember how I met him.

 

( Flashback Narrator's POV )

 

She is Sandara Park  daughter of  a businessman tycoon Mr. Park Lee Syung, a known business man in the field. Though she belongs to a rich family she never acted like one. Her parents taught her how to be kind to  other people, to be loving and considerate. She was never a spoiled brat, compare to other rich girl .  

Like any other girl she also into music, she is a fan of  korean boy bands. But among all the boy bands she really like BIGBANG, specially the leader  GD, She cn't help but feel giddy just seeing him perform. She like his badboy image., very fierce.  She never failed to watch their tv appearances, commercial and concerts.

"  I love you GD" she close her eyes while embracing a life size stuff toy. She really wanted to meet him , and atleast have a picture with him.  Though she knew it was impossible she can't help but be hopeful.

One day her parents told her that they will have dinner in  the house of  their  new business partner . So  we went to the house of their business partner.  It was a really big house  25% bigger than their house, when they went inside the house she can't help but admire the elegance in every corner of the house.  A smiling middle age woman   greeted them, she is Mrs. Kwon the wife of her dad's business partner.

 

"Annyeong, Mr. and Mrs. Park ? " she politely said still smiling.

"Annyeong,Mrs. Kwon, this is my wife Park  Hye Sun and my only daughter  Sandara" as her father intoduces them to Mrs. Kwon

She bowed to her to show respect  " Good evening  mam"  I  said

" Oh what a polite daughter you have Mr. Park , " she said .

Then Mr. Kwon soon joined his wife in welcoming us.  After exchanging some greetings and introduction, Mrs. Kwon invited us to the dining hall to  have dinner. After the  dinner Mr. Kwon and her father excuse themselves to talk about business.  While she and her mother were in the living room with Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter